Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
So I have a used copy... I am confident everything is there... But I have noticed that some of the envelopes have been opened and the big box has also been opened.

So I have a couple of questions... And plz don't worry about spoilers, I really don't care. I just want to put the envelopes back together.

1. How do I know what wave I have? 1-2-3? And is there a difference?

2. What are in the envelopes? So I know what needs to be put back... Is it just booklets? Or are there cards I need to put back too?

3. What was the contents of the big box? Other then the miniature, is there anything else I need to make sure it in there?

If there is a link to something that cover all this already, by all means plz provide it.

ty all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
twitch.tv/zenxacred
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
i can help a little.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1671912/spoilers-mission-en...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco van Barneveld
Netherlands
EDE GLD
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike1977 wrote:
So I have a used copy... I am confident everything is there... But I have noticed that some of the envelopes have been opened and the big box has also been opened.

So I have a couple of questions... And plz don't worry about spoilers, I really don't care. I just want to put the envelopes back together.

1. How do I know what wave I have? 1-2-3? And is there a difference?

2. What are in the envelopes? So I know what needs to be put back... Is it just booklets? Or are there cards I need to put back too?

3. What was the contents of the big box? Other then the miniature, is there anything else I need to make sure it in there?

If there is a link to something that cover all this already, by all means plz provide it.

ty all!
1) I believe it's noted at the back of the box.
2) booklets and cards (as noted above) also; each card from the envelops has a lock symbol on it with the number of the scenarios it was with
3) boss miniature and boss cards

Enjoy1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls