- Jon Snow(chas59)United States
New York City
GALACTIC WARLORDS: SOLO MODE FAQ
D = Designer
1. Where may the active player Deploy on the first turn? (Anywhere; D)
2. The two Rebellion Cards “Operation Freedom” and “Operation Revenge” show the Bombardment action, but no Bombardment sector is indicated. How should they be handled. (Currently I skip the action).
3. Is the Recon action used, as there is no Base Ship? (No; the Reputation Track Recon marker is removed from the game).
4. Page 6: ASSASSINATE “The rebellion wounds one of your mercenaries according to the target priority on the Rebellion card (you choose which one).” Is the target priority according to the color on the Mercenary Missions on the cards? (Yes.) Is there no wound given if there is no matching color? (None).
5. Page 6: YOUR TURN If you draw a Mercenary card from the Market Deck, are the three on display discarded, as in the 2 Player game? (Yes?)
6. Do the rebels use a Base. (No. Place destroyed units in their reserve.)
7. If there are not enough Rebels left in their reserve to Pre Deploy them as a rebellion card requires, how do you prioritize where the available ones go? (Pre Deploy them in a sector of a planet color using the Target Priority).
8. If there are more than three rebels Predeployed in a sector with the Deploy/Invade action, and there are different unit types, how do you prioritize them? (Strongest first: Tank-Aircraft-Infantry).
9. Can the rebels use Defender Reinforcements? (No—they have no mercenaries).
- [+] Dice rolls
- Boris Momic(Bolut)
All your answers are correct.
Thanks for your input, we'll include some in the Official FAQ.
- [+] Dice rolls