flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

Can you help me?

I already have this:
Aeon's end (retail)
The void (retail)
The depths (retail)

Aeon's End: eternal war (backer on Kickstarter)
The nameless (backer on Kickstarter)
The outer dark (backer on Kickstarter)

Aeon's End Legacy (backer on Kickstarter)
Buried Secrets (backer on Kickstarter)

So what promos am I missing? Only the GTM and Retail promos?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't backed the first campaign you probably miss the promos from the first campaign.

You miss the Dice Tower promo Aeon's End: Thieving Spirit.

I have no clue what the GTM promo is, can you share?
I don't remember about the first game's promo, whether they were included in a way in the War Eternal campaign or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(つ✧ω✧)つ /(◕ᆺ◕)\
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
だから私は、戦い続ける
mbmbmbmbmb
from the FAQ on the KS page

I'm not sure which promos I have. Can you break it down for me?

We sure can. Here you go:
If you backed War Eternal, you have the 12 card promo pack and the 21 dividers (albeit with different art).
If you backed Aeon's End: Legacy, you have the retailer promos, the GTM promos, and the Legacy ks exclusive promos. You were also given the opportunity to add the War Eternal promos and card dividers (with the art shown) via the pledge manager.
If you didn't back Aeon's End: Legacy, but you bought it in retail, you may have the retailer promo pack assuming your retailer asked for it.
If you grabbed the Aeon's End promo from the November 2018 GTM magazine, you have the GTM promo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only one not listed in the KS is the Dice Tower one, Thieving Spirit, which is going to be a PITA to find...

The GTM one is Fleeting Vision and it's pretty easy to find. Check your FLGS if they've got old copies of GTM lying around it's the November or so issue of last year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fleeting Vision was included in Buried Secrets.

I've good hope that Thieving Spirit becomes a stretch-goal.
Or is made available in the Geekstore.

Both things have precedence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:

Fleeting Vision was included in the Kickstarter exclusives for Legacy. It's not in the retail version of Buried Secrets (but the OP still has it).

I don't think the the market setup cards from the original Kickstarter were included in the War Eternal Kickstarter. They're in the 12 card promo pack, but not worth buying in my opinion (just use the one randomizer).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wpflug13 wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

Fleeting Vision was included in the Kickstarter exclusives for Legacy. It's not in the retail version of Buried Secrets (but the OP still has it).

I don't think the the market setup cards from the original Kickstarter were included in the War Eternal Kickstarter. They're in the 12 card promo pack, but not worth buying in my opinion (just use the one randomizer).
Oops yeah you're right.

In addition to the market set-up (which indeed I deem useless) there were also 3 KS exclusive Nemesis basic cards. Are they also n the 12 pack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Reading this thread is confusing as hell. I don’t know which promos i still need to get apart for the Theiving Spirit promo.Imagine new players...

I bought the base game at retail+2 expansions
I backed War Eternal
I backed Legacy
I’m backing The New Age

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may be missing the 3 basics from KS1.

I think they were in the update pack.

Memory's fuzzy. I don't see them in the WE KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
wpflug13 wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

Oops yeah you're right.

In addition to the market set-up (which indeed I deem useless) there were also 3 KS exclusive Nemesis basic cards. Are they also n the 12 pack?
The three basic nemesis cards from Aeon's End were reprinted with new art as KSE for War Eternal, so anyone who backed War Eternal has them, and they are also included in the 12 pack. I made a list of all promo content the other day. I'll try and update that after work to note what came from where.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well then Justice and Archi are only missing the Thieving Spirit, like me, aren't they?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Well then Justice and Archi are only missing the Thieving Spirit, like me, aren't they?
Assuming they don't care about market setup cards, yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
wpflug13 wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
The 12 card promo pack from War Eternal contains the AE wave 1 promos.

The description in the KS FAQ covers all of the promos that have been printed except for Thieving Spirit.

I wonder why that is...whistlewhistlewhistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nicklittle wrote:
wpflug13 wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
The 12 card promo pack from War Eternal contains the AE wave 1 promos.

The description in the KS FAQ covers all of the promos that have been printed except for Thieving Spirit.

I wonder why that is...whistlewhistlewhistle
!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And here we go. I'll post a separate topic for this specifically, but since I mentioned it first here, linked is a chart that identifies which promos came in which Kickstarter campaigns and what you would have needed to purchase to get them.

Kickstarter Campaign Promos/Exclusives Chart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ellcriss .
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ai, that means i need to order more cards 😉
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wpflug13 wrote:
And here we go. I'll post a separate topic for this specifically, but since I mentioned it first here, linked is a chart that identifies which promos came in which Kickstarter campaigns and what you would have needed to purchase to get them.

Incredibly helpful, thanks. As I understand it, Basic cards from different "waves" shouldn't be mixed together (for balance issues). Since this is the case, would you mind adding the "wave" for each card? This would help keep the Basic card promos where they belong. Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kirkowitz wrote:
wpflug13 wrote:

Incredibly helpful, thanks. As I understand it, Basic cards from different "waves" shouldn't be mixed together (for balance issues). Since this is the case, would you mind adding the "wave" for each card? This would help keep the Basic card promos where they belong. Thanks again!
I see this always posted everwhere and i shake my head everytime.I played this game a LOT and never had an issue with everything mixed in. It’s even more fun for me because it can be quite challenging sometimes and you never know what is coming next.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kirkowitz wrote:
wpflug13 wrote:

That's not terribly important with promo cards. There aren't enough of them to throw the balance off. Loosely speaking, P1-P5 would be Aeon's End promos. P12-P17 would be War Eternal promos. Legacy had no promo basic cards, but came with 9 particularly nasty ones in Buried Secrets (you probably don't want to add all of those to one set of basic cards).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Justice_Bolt wrote:
I see this always posted everwhere and i shake my head everytime.I played this game a LOT and never had an issue with everything mixed in. It’s even more fun for me because it can be quite challenging sometimes and you never know what is coming next.
Well like Robert Cray said,

Robert Cray wrote:
It's because of me... It's because of me...
She was right next door and I'm such a strong persuader.
I stand by my counsel though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls