Popular Tags: [View All]
brian hunt
United States
red rock
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the general rule 11.0a allows exploit capable units to move their full MA during an exploitation phase. I understand that an exploit capable unit can overrun, attack and overrun if the situation allows. My interpretation is a unit can act/move in the movement phase, attack in the combat phase AND move again during the exploitation phase if exploit capable. Sorry i looked everywhere on here for specifics on the general rule and could only find rules explaining game specific exploit rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Spetz

Tampa Bay Area -Pinellas County
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, an exploit capable unit can in a give turn, move (& overrun) in the movement phase, then attack (& advance after combat) in the combat phase and then move (& overrun) again in the exploit phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian hunt
United States
red rock
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Spetz

Tampa Bay Area -Pinellas County
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just watch out for EZOCs as they can stop overruns and movement in different phases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jb jeanba
France
flag msg tools
paintballinrn wrote:
the general rule 11.0a allows exploit capable units to move their full MA during an exploitation phase. I understand that an exploit capable unit can overrun, attack and overrun if the situation allows. My interpretation is a unit can act/move in the movement phase, attack in the combat phase AND move again during the exploitation phase if exploit capable. Sorry i looked everywhere on here for specifics on the general rule and could only find rules explaining game specific exploit rules.
Yes, unfortunatly
This is a big problem of the rules as the german can too esaily infiltrate the Entente line, resulting to completly unbalanced and ahistorical situations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls