Ambar» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Clarifications Please rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Triton Revelle
Japan
flag msg tools
mb
I was going over the rules and just wanted to clarify a couple of things.

1. The rules say that for the Demon's Favour event cards you gain additional gold when selling certain gems. It's not explicitly stated, but is this additional gold per gem sold?

2. I may be blind, but I didn't see it stated anywhere explicitly what the Treasure Chest card is used for. The rules mention the Looting the Treasure event card, but it's never clearly stated when anything gets placed on the Treasure Chest. I am assuming that whatever gems or gold that is paid to the Bandits or Raid dangers goes onto the Treasure Chest card. Is that right?

Thanks for your time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a cano

Barcelona
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. You get extra gold IF you are selling gems of a certain color. No matter how many gems are you selling.

2. Right, page 19 "At the end of the turn, the (stolen) gems and the coins are placed on the treasure card". As you mention, you can use the "Looting the treasure" card to take coins or gems from there.

I hope it helps! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Triton Revelle
Japan
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you. Just to clarify (again)...

1. When I use the Demon's favour (blue) event card, if I sell three blue gems, I get two additional gold coins total. I don't get two gold for each of the three blue gems (six gold). Is that right?

2. Cool. Got it. I guess I missed it since it was so small. Bad eyes.

Thanks again for the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
1. This is correct. Late in the game it would be too powerful otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls