Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Lambert
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello Arle Fans,

I was playing Fields of Arle again yesterday and was looking at the Bremen tile and had collected the fancy shirt, the coat and the boots and waistcoat and was ready to trade them with Bremen for the 30 food, but then realized that 30 food at the end of the game is only 6 points while the 3 items is worth 7 points.

As I type this I just did think why one might do this, you need to do a double building build of the nice expensive 15 point buildings and each requires 15 food so delivering to Bremen in the previous season would give you the 30 food needed.

Has anybody found another use for delivering the 3 items for 30 food that is not just to meet the building costs ? I ended up getting my 30 food from other deliveries but I'm wondering if the Bremen 30 food is the most efficient way to get to 30 food and then do a double 15 point building build ?

I hope this makes sense ??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Brussel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IMO the only real reason to go to Bremen is to get rid of the moor tile (or whatever it's called). If you really need food you can give up some points to get it but it's not very efficient.

Getting rid of the moor tile is nice though, as it gains you at least a point and gives you 2 more spaces to build stuff on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Llyranor Ilfarath
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used it for the 25-food cost Waterfront House as well, which is nice because you still end up with 15 food (since you gain +10 from the building itself), so you can still also buy one of the 15-pters

And yeah, getting rid of the moor with Bremen is extremely useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paris Ceive
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you double your warehouse goods that 6 tturns into a 12.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lambert
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the ideas and thoughts. I do agree that the free "remove a moor tile" is awesome and I have learned to play to this strategy, but I think I am going to try go to Bremen earlier and then use the 30 food to build that 25 food cost building. Building do seem to be where it is at !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls