Subject: Kickstarter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert A.
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if this will be back again on KS? For those of us that missed it and would love to grab all the add ons. It is getting harder and harder to find the deluxe edition with the chips.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marne
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
You don't have to wait - the KS version is still available from Roxley: https://brassgame.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ley
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can still buy everything directly from Roxley. Just click on what you want and order it.

https://brassgame.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/142475

Edit: ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Bert
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not if you live in EU
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Greasby
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
Walsh Code
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, Iron Clays are out of stock in North America.

Roxley did state they would have a KS in Q1 2019, I seem to recall seeing one post indicating that they were aiming for Feb, so it should be coming very soon. I think that KS will focus on Iron Clays but it is possible that the games will be available as add-ons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peder Bergenwall
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
JBert08 wrote:
Not if you live in EU
Is that new? I bought mine directly from them (the links provided above), delivered to Sweden in the EU.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melodie A.
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
When you click on Birmingham to preorder it, you have a message saying

"Stock Warning: NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN EUROPE. If you order this item and we do not have sufficient stock to fulfill the order, you will be emailed and the order cancelled. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Do we have any information when it will be live again on KS ? Can't find any date at the moment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Greasby
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
Walsh Code
mbmbmbmbmb
Gavan stated they were shooting for February in this thread in the Lancashire forums. Granted things may have been delayed slightly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gentry
United States
Siloam Springs
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mb
KS is in March sometime. (Recent update from Gavin)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your continued enthusiasm for this project. It has been this community asking for more that has inspired us to continue the Iron Clays line.

We are so very close, but not quite there yet. We could launch the project as it is, but as you folks have probably realized about Roxley, we will always take more time to ensure quality and do what is right for the product. To that end we have have been working hard with the manufacturer to create high-quality final prototypes for photography, working on that photography, and also ensuring that our marketing plan is on point.

From a production standpoint, this is the most prepared we have ever been for a campaign.

The new official launch date will be June 3, 2019, this will not move henceforth! You can sign up for notifications, here: roxley.com/ironclays

To say thank you for your patience and support, here's the first look (artist concept) at the two new denominations we will be introducing. Note that we actually will also be changing the pattern on the edges of the chips to ensure that it is color blind friendly from the sides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Catley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
What does this mean for reprinting the game and availability at retail please, Gavan? I have the iron clays, I got them while they were available in Europe, but the game remains unavailable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls