Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never been this excited for a Tiny Epic game before. The idea of packing a bunch of terrain into a tiny epic game is just totally nuts.

And it looks like there's a printed cloth cover to turn the box top into terrain, as well?

This is just ridiculous. I love it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Wineinger
United States
Wood River
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"You made it personal. All it did was buy you a little more pain than most." - Frank Castle
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. My hype level is high for this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nason
United States
Waterville
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, this is crazy in a good way. Bring on the Kickstarter and take my money!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
Playing games
badge
Kilroy was here
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly not what I expected for the next TE game. Cool idea but I don’t see (from what’s been shown so far) this allowing variable terrain setup options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabiano Rossini
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe one of the planned SG is double-sided mat with at least 2 different setups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
Playing games
badge
Kilroy was here
mbmbmbmbmb
SepeTiaraju wrote:
Maybe one of the planned SG is double-sided mat with at least 2 different setups.
Actually so far they have 2 paper overlays. Not sure how durable that will be. It may well be worth backing just to get the PnP files so you can replace these if you need to (or make your own boxes).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuuli Mustasydän
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyinsar wrote:
SepeTiaraju wrote:
Actually so far they have 2 paper overlays. Not sure how durable that will be. It may well be worth backing just to get the PnP files so you can replace these if you need to (or make your own boxes).
The expansion maps are not included with the P&P.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
Playing games
badge
Kilroy was here
mbmbmbmbmb
kyrasantae wrote:
Ouch! Thank you for pointing that out.

Getting the full deluxe PnP has always been a part of the package and I've often used that (as well as pledging for the deluxe version on KS). Sadly it's way more economical for me (in Canada) to buy the retail version after the KS than to get it from the KS. I like having the deluxe version but for some games I haven't even used the extra parts. This is actually making me rethink backing this - it may be the very first TE_ game that I don't back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls