Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: Updated the graphic to correct an error. The three market setup cards were provided to all backers of both the Aeon's End campaign and the War Eternal campaign.

There has been some confusion about the various promo pack add ons in the campaign, specifically with people wondering which promos they already have based on backing previous Kickstarters. IBC notes the following in the campaign FAQs:

IBC wrote:
I'm not sure which Promos I have. Can you break it down for me?

We sure can. Here you go:

If you backed War Eternal, you have the 12 card promo pack and the 21 dividers (albeit with different art).

If you backed Aeon's End: Legacy, you have the retailer promos, the GTM promos, and the Legacy ks exclusive promos. You were also given the opportunity to add the War Eternal promos and card dividers (with the art shown) via the pledge manager.

If you didn't back Aeon's End: Legacy, but you bought it in retail, you may have the retailer promo pack assuming your retailer asked for it.
If you grabbed the Aeon's End promo from the November 2018 GTM magazine, you have the GTM promo.
If you'd rather have a chart, the linked file shows all currently released Promos and/or Kickstarter Exclusive content as well as the possible sources for it (ignoring 3rd party sales).

Kickstarter Campaign Promos/Exclusives Chart

Note - I'll update the webpage with New Age exclusives as they are announced. I won't be updating the image.

Prior to Legacy, any Kickstarter Exclusives associated with a campaign were automatically provided to all backers. Legacy was the first campaign that allowed you to purchase KSE from prior campaigns. That is continued with New Age. Anything that you had to specifically purchase during a campaign is shaded in the chart.

Thieving Spirit is the only currently released promo card that has not been obtainable through an Aeon's End Kickstarter to date. It has been heavily hinted that it may be coming as a stretch goal in the New Age campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ellcriss .
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice job!

And easy to follow what i still need to "catch them all"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Vandermeulen
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, if you add War Eternal (with The Void and The Outer Dark) to either the Legacy or New Era Kickstarters... it wouldn't include the 21 Divider Pack from the War Eternal Kickstarter? That's the only kind of thing I'm not 100% clear on.

Basically, adding War Eternal to a current Kickstarter is fully equivalent to buying War Eternal + The Void + The Outer Dark at retail. It's not equivalent to having been a backer of the original War Eternal campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ermagawd, thank you SO bloody much dude. This really helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rik V wrote:

Basically, adding War Eternal to a current Kickstarter is fully equivalent to buying War Eternal + The Void + The Outer Dark at retail. It's not equivalent to having been a backer of the original War Eternal campaign.
That is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Beltrami
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
Am I losing my mind or is the AE/WE accessory pack crystal art different than previous versions? The spark looks the same, but I don't recognize the red crystal at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CreussEmissary wrote:
Am I losing my mind or is the AE/WE accessory pack crystal art different than previous versions? The spark looks the same, but I don't recognize the red crystal at all.
My recollection from the forums (I don't have it) is that it comes with AE style crystals for the AE mages and WE style crystals for the WE mages (same with sparks). The picture on the Kickstarter is the same one that was used for War Eternal - the gem art is for Volcanic Glass if memory serves. They fixed the photo for the Legacy campaign, but someone must have grabbed the old art file for this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Beltrami
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
wpflug13 wrote:
CreussEmissary wrote:
My recollection from the forums (I don't have it) is that it comes with AE style crystals for the AE mages and WE style crystals for the WE mages (same with sparks).
Yeah, that is most definitely how mine is. Thanks for the response—did a quick check of my cards and you are indeed correct, that is the art for Volcanic Glass. Was debating whether I needed to get ahold of alternate crystal art for the AE/WE mages, but it appears to just be an error in the image.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl B
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wpflug13 wrote:
Thieving Spirit is the only currently released promo card that has not been obtainable through an Aeon's End Kickstarter to date. It has been heavily hinted that it may be coming as a stretch goal in the New Age campaign.
Confirmed: it is the $250K stretch goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, many thanks for this. You're a real lifesaver!

I've really been struggling trying to find out what's in the various promo packs. The kickstarter page isn't very helpful.

Edit: There's one thing that doesn't quite match:

The 3rd Aeon's End Legacy Promo Pack (Kickstarter Exclusive Promo Pack) is supposed to contain 26 cards. It lists the following:
- P4: Banesire Alternate Art (1 nemesis card)
- P5: Glyph Enigma (1 nemesis card)
- P6-11: Drown in Flames (5 spell cards +1 randomizer cards)
- P18-P29: Blank Turn Order Cards (12 cards)

That's 20 cards. What are the remaining 6?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I have a follow-up question:

What are the blank turn order cards used for?

Or maybe a better question would be: Is anybody using them for anything?

I thought they might come in handy to experiment with the turn order deck, since I'm not 100% happy with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jhaelen wrote:
Actually, I have a follow-up question:

What are the blank turn order cards used for?

Or maybe a better question would be: Is anybody using them for anything?

I thought they might come in handy to experiment with the turn order deck, since I'm not 100% happy with it.
In Legacy, you put the name of the characters in them since your naming your characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hepta2502 wrote:
In Legacy, you put the name of the characters in them since your naming your characters.
Ah, I see!

Thanks for the clarification!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm not 100% sure about the ones in the Accessory Pack. I have not used them as yet cause Legacy comes with a set. I expect the recharge pack for Legacy which you will be able to buy in the PM probably comes with a fresh set as well.

Edit: Spares maybe in case you damage some. I sleeve my Turn Order cards in Premium sleeves. All other cards I sleeve in standard sleeves since your not shuffling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jhaelen wrote:
Wow, many thanks for this. You're a real lifesaver!

I've really been struggling trying to find out what's in the various promo packs. The kickstarter page isn't very helpful.

Edit: There's one thing that doesn't quite match:

The 3rd Aeon's End Legacy Promo Pack (Kickstarter Exclusive Promo Pack) is supposed to contain 26 cards. It lists the following:
- P4: Banesire Alternate Art (1 nemesis card)
- P5: Glyph Enigma (1 nemesis card)
- P6-11: Drown in Flames (5 spell cards +1 randomizer cards)
- P18-P29: Blank Turn Order Cards (12 cards)

That's 20 cards. What are the remaining 6?
I think 26 cards may be a typo in the Kickstarter page. I'll mention it in the comments section and see. Your math is right; the Legacy Kickstarter came with 20 cards.

As mentioned, the blank turn order cards are intended for you to write your name on. E.g. I could go whenever the "Will" card is drawn.

Edit: I see you best me to it in the Kickstarter page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan B
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got 3 marker setup cards in the AE:WE KS are those. this list shows them in the AE. are those different cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alphanumeic wrote:
I got 3 marker setup cards in the AE:WE KS are those. this list shows them in the AE. are those different cards?
I could have sworn that the market cards didn't come in the War Eternal Kickstarter, but I just checked the card list and you are correct. I'll update the chart to show that the Market setup cards were also provided to War Eternal backers tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United Kingdom
Ipswich
flag msg tools
Hi just to be 100% clear by adding on all promos / extras I'd actually own 100% of the game?

There's nothing exclusive left from the original KS that you can never get?

If so that's awesome for us late comers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lepruk wrote:
Hi just to be 100% clear by adding on all promos / extras I'd actually own 100% of the game?

If you go all in on New Age and buy all the add ons, you'll have the current version of everything ever released, including all the previous KSEs. That's something I greatly appreciate about IBC.

Earlier versions of some of that content had different artwork and/or slightly updated/corrected text, but if you're not making an Aeon's End museum, that shouldn't matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United Kingdom
Ipswich
flag msg tools
wpflug13 wrote:
Lepruk wrote:

If you go all in on New Age and buy all the add ons, you'll have the current version of everything ever released, including all the previous KSEs. That's something I greatly appreciate about IBC.

Earlier versions of some of that content had different artwork and/or slightly updated/corrected text, but if you're not making an Aeon's End museum, that shouldn't matter.
Nah that wouldn't bother me.

And to be fair, it wouldn't change my backing for the new game either, it was just a surprised shock to realise everything actually means everything (a pleasant surprise shock to be clear!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls