9 Posts

Rising Sun» Forums » General

Subject: Rising Sun season cards player aid rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: PlayerAid [+] RisingSun [+] [View All]
Jonathan Hedén
Sweden
flag msg tools
I took some time and made a thematic player aid for the season cards in Rising Sun. I'de be more than happy to hear som of your feedback and improve it. Enjoy!

https://goo.gl/8iXzeZ

EDIT: Polished the symmetry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
Skillziman wrote:
I took some time and made a thematic player aid for the season cards in Rising Sun. I'de be more than happy to hear som of your feedback and improve it. Enjoy!

https://goo.gl/8iXzeZ
Take a minute and add it to the files section of the game if you think it is something people will like to use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Orangevale
California
flag msg tools
Thank you for doing this. There have been a few lists like this for season cards but none that were thematic like yours. I’ll definitely use these in my next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miller godbehere
msg tools
mb
@Jonathan

nice one, love it.
my suggestion would be, if you can add the type of the card, virtue or monster, in small font under the name, might be useful for a lot of ppl

also for the FREE card, that space normally has the coin value is empty, if can be filled by something can be nicer, (WORDING FREE, OR A COIN WITH A RED CROSS ON IT)

AGAIN, thanks for the great work

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Geist
United States
Overland Park
KS
flag msg tools
These are terrific! Going to print them out on some nice cardstock. Will be a great asset for teaching new players and quickly showing the group what set we're using.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like you have the same rules text for Form of the Pheonix and Form the Kitsune... I think one of them is strongholds instead of virtues? I don't really remember though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Søren Dissing
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@Jonathan,
Stellar stuff, many thanks for doing these.

I just checked and Lou is correct. Form the Kitsune should indeed refer to Stronghold, not Virtue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Hedén
Sweden
flag msg tools
@Søren

Fixed it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Sucrana
msg tools
Looks great, very well done. It fits totally.

Maybe for helping the overview, you could "divide" the kind of card with spaces like paragraphs.

Instead:

KOMAINU
text

ONI OF SKULL
text
WAY OF THE SHOGUN
text
WAY OF THE SHOGUN
text
PATH OF THE LION

text
RIGHTEOUSNESS
text
RIGHTEOUSNESS
text

Put:

KOMAINU
text
ONI OF SKULL
text

WAY OF THE SHOGUN
text
WAY OF THE SHOGUN
text

PATH OF THE LION
text

RIGHTEOUSNESS
text
RIGHTEOUSNESS
text

That way you can divide eyesight the kind of cards (reds together, green together, etc.)

Thank for sharing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls