Hide
2 Posts

Salvation (Fan Expansion for Dominion)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Please Explain Prophet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Dixon
msg tools
The prophet card seems a little unclear to us. We u derstsnd placing a card from the randomize deck under the prophet for a turn. We understand that the prophet card may be discarded at the start of your next turn to gain that card if someobe had played it. It’s the word may that is co fusing. If (1) the randomize card has not been played or if (2$ you don’t want to gain it what happens. The word may makes me feel like I could choose to not gain it and then keep the prophet in play. Also, what happens to the prophet and the randomize card under it on my new turn if the randomize card was not played by another player.

So gaining the card seems clear. However not gaining the card leaves it u clear where the randomize card goes and the prophet goes on my new turn.

Unless you meant for it to be “you may choose to trash the prophet...”

Help please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willbo Baggins
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Full text of card:

"Place an action card from the randomizer deck under this card; until the start of your next turn, if any other player uses the chosen card you may discard the Prophet to gain a copy of the chosen card, which you add to your hand."

If the card is not played or you don't wish to gain that card, the Prophet simply leaves play to your discard pile, as you would normally discard an orange card. The randomizer card also returns at that point.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls