Dinosaur Island: Totally Liquid» Forums » General

Subject: Dino meeples? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
darthead cricketeer
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
So does totally liquid retail version come with any dino meeples or do I have to use my meeples from the base game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bort Bertsson
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it comes with only megalodon meeples in blue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bort_bertsson wrote:
I believe it comes with only megalodon meeples in blue.
There are the water dinos and some additional land ones. But you do use the originals. It is just an expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
carbon_dragon wrote:
There are the water dinos and some additional land ones. But you do use the originals.
Those are deluxe only (none of them is in retail) - you have to use the stegos also for water dinos (if you look on the images: all dino recipes/paddocks show a stego).
And all other dinos/creatures are cardboard (mega rex, baby dinos, eggs, goats).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Chambers

Toledo
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
txnull wrote:
carbon_dragon wrote:
There are the water dinos and some additional land ones. But you do use the originals.
Those are deluxe only (none of them is in retail) - you have to use the stegos also for water dinos (if you look on the images: all dino recipes/paddocks show a stego).
And all other dinos/creatures are cardboard (mega rex, baby dinos, eggs, goats).
I haven't seen the retail version in the wild, but I believe the meeples are triceratops, not stegosaurus.

Nice avatar, by the way. How many people connect it to a certain computer company? Is that the reference you intended?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hunt
msg tools
mb
darthead501 wrote:
So does totally liquid retail version come with any dino meeples or do I have to use my meeples from the base game?
Unfortunately, retail doesn't come with any meeples, no AI cards, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Man of Mystery
msg tools
mb
I recently came across this Kickstarter for Dinosaur Island & Totally Liquid dinosaur meeples, for anyone interested:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/meeplesource/dino-meepl...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Hall
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimolf,

You should remove the KS link, it violates BGG's TOS to post links.

Also, appreciate you bringing it up (even though those ones are super duper expensive)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls