Hide
3 Posts

MERCS 2.0» Forums » General

Subject: Faction cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed K
msg tools
Hi all. I know the game is dead from a future updates standpoint, but I did see that Megacon still has some inventory for sale on their website, except for an item I need. Specifically USCR 2.0 faction cards...and those and the sets are sold out at their store.

I read somewhere that along with the 2.0 rules being free to download now that the cards were supposed to be available too...can't find them though.

So, I am curious if it is allowed and if anyone could/would somehow provide pics of the 2.0 cards. I have 1.0 troops so only the original 6 and not the 2.0 full set.

Or if a known link is available would work too.

Thanks in advance either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rees
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the rulebook (and PDF) contains all of the cards for all of the factions

EDIT: just double checked and the website says all cards are in the PDF. They start on page 40. http://megacongames.com/download/mercs-2-0-rules/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed K
msg tools
Thanks. I didn't realize that because when I looked thru the pdf I didn't actually go thru the whole thing. And even lazier on my part, I didn't realize I had the cards too...I must have picked them up when I got the KW 2.0 box.

But knowing the cards are in the back I might look for some cheap 1.0 sets online and then print the new cards for them. Thx.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls