Food Chain Magnate: The Ketchup Mechanism & Other Ideas» Forums » General

Subject: How many types of employees? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rain
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I currently own the base game, and was thinking about purchasing the card accordian from the BGG geekstore.

Does anyone know if the new employee cards will fit into the accordian (reorganized with new labels)? I count 8 free spots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qumad Al-Riyf
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blue_rain wrote:
I currently own the base game, and was thinking about purchasing the card accordian from the BGG geekstore.

Does anyone know if the new employee cards will fit into the accordian (reorganized with new labels)? I count 8 free spots.
We only played witht he Kinchi module in Essen.
That module added only 1 new employee.
Not sure about the other modules but would assume that the coffe module at least would have minimum of 1 employee if not 2 or 3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Mahr
Austria
flag msg tools
"Smart" Phones Killed the Internet
mbmbmbmbmb
Coffee added three and Roadworks one new type, but these had been proto type, not the final product. I think, it's likely, all new types will fit, but might be wrong. However, even if you want to play an all-in game, and they would not fit, setting one or two stacks at side would not be that big of a deal compared to splaying all stacks on the table. I would recommend the accordion regardless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rain
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both!

Susumu wrote:
However, even if you want to play an all-in game, and they would not fit, setting one or two stacks at side would not be that big of a deal compared to splaying all stacks on the table.
Fair point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls