Popular Tags: [View All]
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
'Thematic?'
badge
"Ugh", Hail sighs. "Dispatch these simpletons quickly. I am already bored with them."
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
... we were brave enough.

If you did not feel that you deserved anything and/or you were not brave enough, yet, go on, please. There is nothing to see.
If you do not know at all what I am talking about => run

All others:
I am not talking about the treasure, but the scenario itself.
We played a 3p party: Cthulhu 7, Angry Face 5, Brute 5 (he could happily, finally retire him). Playing on very hard (max 1 unnerfed stamina potion per player) led to 17/3/2 + 2 = 5.

The scenario was good and fun. I (Cthulhu) had especially fun immobilizing and cursing monsters while the rest attacked them. My new level 7 card is
Then came the second to last room: Two Harrowers. Cool.
And then came the last room. One player attacked the wall and destroyed it. I was in that second to last room and the 3rd player was even more behind. What the heck? We were really lucky, that one player could loot the treasure tile, but we were hoping for some snakes or a least a last elite Night Demon.

That last room was a disappointment. How did you feel?

PS: Especially annoying is, that I chose the battle goal to loot a treasure tile. I DID NOT want to do it, but I had to. Now I will get another perk. And all the perks left are "Add +1" or "Add wind". I do not want to ADD cards. I replaced cards and I added all the rolling modifiers, but I do not care about wind or a simple "+1" cry Okay, enough whining

PPS: The Brute decided to turn into a Music Note. I already play a Music Note in a different party. Man, I am afraid that this will an OP-party soon. "Very hard" might be the new standard...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ravage Board Gaming
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: We deserved it and were brave enough (Spoilers - hidden with spoiler tags)
Good for you on using spoiler tags. Now remove the whole being brave enough from the thread title and we'll be good to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
'Thematic?'
badge
"Ugh", Hail sighs. "Dispatch these simpletons quickly. I am already bored with them."
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: We deserved it... (Spoilers - hidden with spoiler tags)
There were other threads When did you deserve it? with "deserved it", so, I did not see a problem with this title. But okay, I can adapt it, thanks for the comment.
It is difficult to say something without saying something soblue

Edit: Better?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ravage Board Gaming
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is one sexy thread title.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
'Thematic?'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls