Subject: [LIVE] - Mini Miners rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Badoux Jerome
Switzerland
flag msg tools
designer
mb

Mini Miners is about to hit Kickstarter on the 26th of February just after its official presentation during the Cannes Games festival.

Here is a quick post to give you more infos about this awesome project.

First notes :

The base game is ready for manufacturing and it will whatever happens with the campaigne, As we are a new Publisher, this campaign is about increasing the volumes and geting better margin ... not for benefits but to improve the quality of the components and allowing a cheaper final MSRP. We want to set our standards as high as possible with our first game.

So you can be sure this game will be done... and quickly as the release is scheduled for Essen 2019.

So now about the game :

Languages :

Mini miners will be available in French and english and also in german in case of a successful KS campaign!

In short

It is a family game for 2 to 4 players, for 10 years old and more and played in about 60 minutes.

Players will take the role of Dwarf clans, will hire miners, equip them and send them down a very hazardous mine to try to collect as much gold as possible.

Main mechanics:

- Press your luck

- Worker placement

- Draft

- Take That

Overview of the gameplay:

A game of Mini Miners takes place over 3 turns each being divided in 5 phases. At the end of the 3rd turn the player with the most gold nuggets will win the game.

During the first round of each turn the players will select the team of dwarfs they want to play with for the turn being. Each player will be dealt some Dwarf cards depending of the number of players each having a unique ability. They will draft those cards to form their team.

Then will come the time to equip them with tools to help them in their upcoming task. Each player will be able to buy tool cards and to equip their dwarfs with. (only one tool card per dwarf except if mentioned otherwise).

Hey – Ho!... After that it is time to go to work! Players will place their dwarfs in the mine, each section of the mines offer different advantages or penalties and deeper the dwarf will be placed more risks will come, so make your decisions wisely!

Once all dwarf in the mine they will collect gold nuggets, the player will draw mine cards for each dwarf separately in order. Those mine cards shows the amount of gold collected. The cards related with the deepest part of the mine will offer more gold but you will have more risk to have your dwarf buried alive by the mine collapsing on him!

The lucky ones will try to escape this hazardous mine and collapse on their way may lock them in … and this is bad news.

For those who managed skillfully (or luckily) to leave this dangerous tunnel they will go get a bear at the Inn while their controller will get the gold collected!

Then it is time for a new turn with a brand new team!

But be Careful some dwarfs are not always so nice and have plenty of dirty tricks up their sleeves.

And event cards will change the rules for each turns, changing the rules or the strategies!

While waiting for the Campaign to launch don't forget to follow us on our Facebook page
You will be informed of all the latest news and more beautiful illustrations are to be seen!

On this page I will try to keep you informed of the latest important informations! Stay tuned!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badoux Jerome
Switzerland
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Will be live on Kickstarter in 30 minuts now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls