United States
Muskegon
Michigan
flag msg tools
The Gaming Annex in Muskegon
badge
The Muskegon Area Gamers
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems most people have received their copies from Kickstarter. I unfortunately have not. Is there some recourse? Or do I have to file a fraud complaint with my credit card company?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PSC games
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Please drop us message through Kickstarter and we'll be able to check on your pledge and order status. You should definitely have received the game by now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
halbower wrote:
It seems most people have received their copies from Kickstarter. I unfortunately have not. Is there some recourse? Or do I have to file a fraud complaint with my credit card company?
There are lots of ways you might fail to receive a purchased product that fall far short of "fraud". That seems a pretty extreme term to be throwing around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sequella Deville
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
halbower wrote:

A fraud complaint? Good luck with that. Your credit card company will almost assuredly laugh at that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sequella wrote:
A fraud complaint? Good luck with that. Your credit card company will almost assuredly laugh at that one.
Generally with nonreceipt of goods you get a credit immediately and the burden is on the merchant to justify the charge. The credit card companies tilt toward the customers. You don't need "fraud" to get your money back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls