Subject: Event placing support rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Trifan

Charlotte
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmb
When a card tells you to place support (like in farmer or worker space, etc), I'm still under impression the support has to be placed as if the card was done for ops. Under 7.4 it states the support are subject to rules of 6.1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrew,

Can you reference the specific card? It may help to answer your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.
mbmbmbmbmb
Same as in TS: if event says to play support as if it were an operations card, then you're correct. But if it's an event like Peasant Parties ("Place 4 Communist SPs in Farmer spaces, no more than 2 per space."), then you should ignore who has control and just place the support unrestricted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hallstrom
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MD1616 wrote:
Same as in TS: if event says to play support as if it were an operations card, then you're correct. But if it's an event like Peasant Parties ("Place 4 Communist SPs in Farmer spaces, no more than 2 per space."), then you should ignore who has control and just place the support unrestricted.
Thanks, Max. That is the card that led Andrew and I to ask ourselves this question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls