Popular Tags: [View All]
Patar Absurdus the Shananigator
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
"Gird Up Your Loins, Like a Man!" ~God to Job
badge
"We're put on this earth to do a job. And each of us gets the time we get to do it. And when this life is over and you stand in front of the Lord... Well, you try tellin' him it was all some Frenchman's joke." ~Betsy Solverson
mbmb
Sit between the two best players and don't make any terrible mistakes. whistle

Seriously though, if there is a variety of skill sets then this will give a huge advantage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Strand
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Mobile Armoured Strike Kommand
badge
MASK Crusaders... working overtime... fighting crime... fighting crime!!! Secret Raiders...
mbmbmbmbmb
Redward wrote:
Sit between the two best players and don't make any terrible mistakes. whistle

Seriously though, if there is a variety of skill sets then this will give a huge advantage.
Interesting - not something I considered (I haven't played the game yet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Molokov (AU)
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the best way to win at B2C or B2CoMKL is to *talk to the players on your left and right* - i.e. have a lovely discussion on what tiles you should choose for each city/castle, where to place them, and you can even hint about what sort of things they should be looking for (especially if you've just passed them one of those things). You're allowed to discuss strategy with your partners in between turns and while placing tiles, just not while *choosing* tiles.

Some of it is, of course, luck of the draw, but there's so many different ways to score in B2Castles, that everyone's pretty much on an even footing. (Less so in B2C, but with the Captials expansion, there's more things to think about to improve your score).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls