Popular Tags: [View All]
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted a Geeklist with all the "free-to-try" details.

It talks about everything except the 1000 copies of Evolution that are available. So go to the North Star Games blog to learn about that.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dumidu Surasinghe
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This game is so hot right now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
soblue

Android?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dumidu Surasinghe
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
soblue

Android?
Yes. I have an old Samsung Galaxy S7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brenton t vallade
United States
Trenton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I have newer Android devices and it doesnt play on either of them at all. If the game loads without crashing it doesnt load proprly then crashes in the first round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brenton t vallade
United States
Trenton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about a Nintendo Switch version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Rencher
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brentont wrote:
My wife and I have newer Android devices and it doesnt play on either of them at all. If the game loads without crashing it doesnt load proprly then crashes in the first round.
Ack! The Android universe is so massive. That's rare for a crash on a newer device, what device do you have Brentont?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Rencher
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
prawn1za wrote:
domcrap wrote:
soblue

Android?
Yes. I have an old Samsung Galaxy S7.
We're working on this Dumidu as we speak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Rencher
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brentont wrote:
How about a Nintendo Switch version?
You sound just like our developers No commitment on this for now, but let's just say we love the idea too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brenton t vallade
United States
Trenton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wrench wrote:
brentont wrote:
Ack! The Android universe is so massive. That's rare for a crash on a newer device, what device do you have Brentont?
Galaxy tab A 2017

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NORAZLI SHAZRIL
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use galaxy note 3 and can play this game without any problem with low graphic. Addicted and have a great time with it. but after the recent update, the game say its incompatible with my phone and doesnt let me update, thus I cant play this game anymore. Kinda dissapointed with this event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delia Volpi
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think the idea is very good and interesting.
An app could also increase the theme and the game experience. While one is upgrading her/his own species, the specie can change and appear on the screen too, it can attack other species and so on....in the boardgame one has to imagine how it can come out.
I have given a look at the video, but I did not download or try it...
However the game is very good and I will maintain my copy even if a good app comes out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls