Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Discard Q rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Been a while since I’ve played and can’t remember the ruling. I just fought fixer who says to look at top 3 cards and KO 1. I only have 2 cards in deck. Do I shuffle my discard pile to have 3 cards or just pick from the 2? Same thing with Master of Martial Arts (Daredevil Avengers), if I discard full deck do I reshuffle and keep going?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crashfach wrote:
Been a while since I’ve played and can’t remember the ruling. I just fought fixer who says to look at top 3 cards and KO 1. I only have 2 cards in deck. Do I shuffle my discard pile to have 3 cards or just pick from the 2? Same thing with Master of Martial Arts (Daredevil Avengers), if I discard full deck do I reshuffle and keep going?

Yes, whenever you need to interact with your deck and there aren’t enough cards there but you have some in your discard pile you would re-shuffle and keep going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David "Davy" Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But make sure that the last two cards of the deck are two of the three cards that you use.

If you need to look at the top three and there are only two left, set those two aside and then shuffle all the discards into a new face down deck. Then draw the top card from the new deck and use it with the other two to perform the effect.

I just didn't want you to think that if there were only two left and you needed three that you would just shuffle everything together and draw three.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like Davy said, draw those last two, then shuffle your Discard Pile and draw one more to make three.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.