Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C A
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
le_el wrote:
How does Lost Valley play with only 2 players?
Thank you

I've only played it with 3 and 4 players so can't say for certain, but I don't think it would be a good 2 player game without variant rules. Since it says 3-4 players on the box I'm guessing the designers thought the same. Might also be why it hasn't gotten a lot of votes for 2 player either way since most people won't consider it for two when the box says otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What makes the game is the competition. With two players it would just be a race, with one player on each side of the river. There wouldn't be much danger of someone grabbing stuff from a place you developed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me a copy and I would be able to tell you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Goslar
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It wasn't designed for 2 players, we started the developing with the mind of 3 or 4 players.

You could play it with 2 players, but the fun is lost. If you want play a two player game, play Tom Tube.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
How would two player would be if both players had to be on the same side of the river?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.