Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Callander
United Kingdom
Bury
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Oooh. I think we hit this at well after one am and worse for wear. To add to that we were playing with seven of us which always leads to huge confusion, zero scope for strategy (well is there any with this game anyhow) and a worrying chance of it running for ever.

Everyone seemed to be both enjoying it but also getting frustrated. Eventually I noticed that I could see Charles hand and that he had a winning combination if only he could move his brain back into the light and get the cards down in the right order.

So with soem valour on my part (I think)I made the sacrifice and grabbed the cards he needed to play and put them down for him. He looked confused but everyone else was delighted to be finished and able to head for bed at last!

On reflection I think Fluxx really operates best with 5 or less. Once you get above that it just drags on forever and the fun is lost. Still its a great no brian filler though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.