Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Callander
United Kingdom
Bury
Unspecified
flag msg tools
It's another late night post dinner and drinking session but this time we have had a dropout and so are down to six.

Nobody felt like anything to taxing or long and so we decided to go for Motor Racing but limited to just three races.

As usual we all had great fun with this one. There is just so much scope for ruining other people's day

Of course after saying that it pretty much comes down to the last round to decide the final order but you can pretend to have a complex strategic approach before then if you like

I also note that in our games it always seems that the spin out and crash cards invariably either hit the person who played them or the poor sap who is already last (in our case in about three cases this was Adam).

As usual once a pattern emerges and a couple of people start to take a lead (me and John on this occassion) everyone else starts to try and get even.

As it was this still wasn't enough and eventually I walked way victorious a few points clear of John - after we had ended up playing the full six rounds - we were enjoying it too much to stop early.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.