Paul Evans
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
www.evanswhanau.co.nz
badge
...always a sliver of hope.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm dead impressed with the progress made on the PBF to implement Gaia Project on google sheets. I think it demonstrates the feasibility of implementing it on Vassal or Octgn or similar. Would there be any interest in this community to do something like that?

Thoughts? Debate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I‘m not sure how much problems there are with copyright
All web based approaches were shut down, but a TTS version exists, so maybe Vassal wouldn’t be a problem
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Kern
msg tools
I like PBF because it doesn't hog memory and easy to leave open if I want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ataei
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
DIGIDICED owns the digital rights to Gaia Project. No web based or online play version will be allowed at this time except the PBF Sheets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JamesWolfpacker wrote:
DIGIDICED owns the digital rights to Gaia Project. No web based or online play version will be allowed at this time except the PBF Sheets.

Will that change once the app is finished?
What's with TTS?
Vassal can be used for offline play and for asynchronous online play, is there a problem with that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ataei
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Jack Spirio wrote:
JamesWolfpacker wrote:

Will that change once the app is finished?
What's with TTS?
Vassal can be used for offline play and for asynchronous online play, is there a problem with that

DIGIDICED owns the digital rights to Gaia Project. No web based or online play version will be allowed at this time except the PBF Sheets. I'm sorry, I can't say much more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.