Hide
3 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Each Hero Played vs. Each Other Played Hero rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Noneya
msg tools
So, I've searched and not quite found the answer to my question, so her goes.

When a Card like Iceman triggers an action when a matching class is previously played, some instructions state "Each Hero played" while others state "Each Other Hero played", what's the difference if the affect only applies to previous cards and not the current one played?

Did my question make sense?

BTW It's Ok to say they mean the same thing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each other hero played does not count itself

Each hero played counts itself
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pan Daemonium
msg tools
Hi

When they say "each player", that includes you. When they say "each other player" that means everyone except you.

The same goes for heroes. "Each other hero played" means all hero cards played except for this one. "Each hero played" means all hero cards including this one.

In the case of Iceman, in the range cards (ice slide and deep freeze) they state it as "each other range hero" to make sure you don't count the actual card. In the strength card (frost spike armor) they state "each hero" since, as you said, that one cannot be used since it is green and not blue.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.