Popular Tags: [View All]
Qutu
msg tools
Lucha y fiesta
badge
So fly...!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello we are two players.

What do the community recommend to learn the game?

Each player one Hero to start with? How does this scale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Playing with two characters is okay. It does make the game much faster. When you have more experience, you can try bumping it up to two characters each.

I don't know of a good resource to learn the game. Rules videos I looked at were too long or had too many mistakes. I just read the entire rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qutu
msg tools
Lucha y fiesta
badge
So fly...!
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay i am going to play with two in the beginning. Thx...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd suggest starting with the Cleric or/and the Knight. This will make the game somewhat easier.
Obviously, if you don't mind the challenge, you should play whomever you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qutu
msg tools
Lucha y fiesta
badge
So fly...!
mbmbmbmbmb
Charian wrote:
I'd suggest starting with the Cleric or/and the Knight. This will make the game somewhat easier.
Obviously, if you don't mind the challenge, you should play whomever you like.

Thank you. I will try this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qutu
msg tools
Lucha y fiesta
badge
So fly...!
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay i have read the rules once and played Thorgar and Eracus on their good sides solo. The prolog took me about 4 hours (I took my time to do good moves and looked up for a lot of stuff in the rule book again).

If skills like Thorgar's Bless(?) gives a hero a reroll, can the player choose Thorgar also? In general for similar skills, is this possible. Like Divine Assistance(?)

I would expect another hero in the text if Thorgar can't select himself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Qutu wrote:
Okay i have read the rules once and played Thorgar and Eracus on their good sides solo. The prolog took me about 4 hours (I took my time to do good moves and looked up for a lot of stuff in the rule book again).

If skills like Thorgar's Bless(?) gives a hero a reroll, can the player choose Thorgar also? In general for similar skills, is this possible. Like Divine Assistance(?)

I would expect another hero in the text if Thorgar can't select himself.

Yes, you can use Bless, Divine Aid, and similarly worded powers/ skills on any hero (including the one using the power/ skill).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.