Sarah's Vision» Forums » General

Subject: 7.5 tons of Sarah‘s Vision arrived in our storage! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Kaiser
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hurray, Sarah‘s Vision arrived in our Swiss store house. 3‘400 copies (7.5 tons!) of boxed fun.

Check www.baloise.com/sarahsvision for availability. From this first printing we have a small batch for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S.
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wicked awesome!

Will you have a distributor for US shipments? Got to have this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kaiser
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wicked Maineiac wrote:
Wicked awesome!

Will you have a distributor for US shipments? Got to have this game!

Not yet, as only a small batch is available. Send me a PM and we can fix something for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hans li
msg tools
I am so intrigued by this game. I went to the site and am confused if this is available or not. It says not available, and that pre-order may take longer.

"Out of stock. It will take up to 1 - 2 weeks to ship if it is in stock at the distributor. Preoders may take longer!"

I am in the US, so should I order from here or wait for distribution?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fission Xuiptz
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jenga turned into a story-driven coop campaign game, published by an insurance company... so intriguing it’s a must-buy for me. But what are the chances of this ever coming to Australia?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not understanding. 4 days ago you have stock, but your site says out of stock with a vague interpretation of when it will be back. Please clarify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kaiser
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Travis, sorry for not being clear here.

We received our shipment end of last week and stocked a small batch of games with our current only Swiss distributor www.wellplayed.ch
They received their initial stock today and start shipping to people who have preordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Tharin
Switzerland
Dübendorf
Schweiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kolossal wrote:
Not understanding. 4 days ago you have stock, but your site says out of stock with a vague interpretation of when it will be back. Please clarify.

This was our system not being capable of giving exact estimation dates, we updated it and we received stock now, shipping will start from tomorrow to everyone who ordered, i apologize for the inconvenience!

Wellplayed.ch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasquale Cirone
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only learned of this game moments ago from BGG. I'll watch for a US distributor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Naessens
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darkgalahad wrote:
Kolossal wrote:

This was our system not being capable of giving exact estimation dates, we updated it and we received stock now, shipping will start from tomorrow to everyone who ordered, i apologize for the inconvenience!

Wellplayed.ch

Edited to add: my order showed up yesterday; looking forward to playing it this weekend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Many Waterwheel
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very intrigued by this game.
Will it be available by french retailers, because the shipping costs from wellplayed are quite high ?
Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kaiser
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
we are currently working on this. We will keep you posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MrsBlue Moon
msg tools
mbmb
Too bad shipping to the US is $49. Can't do that. That's a whole game. Guess I'll have to cross my fingers it comes here to the usa

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kaiser
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MrsBlueMoon wrote:
Too bad shipping to the US is $49. Can't do that. That's a whole game. Guess I'll have to cross my fingers it comes here to the usa

Totally agree. That is too expensive. We have now a EU distributor for a medium batch for German games. English is still pending. Right now, this is the only option we can offer. But more demand will push also more distribution options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris Exsclavior
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Is this still on track to come to the US? I will buy this if it comes to the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kaiser
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Boris, thank you for your interest.

As we have only produced a small batch in English (and most of it was used for internal purpose; 7'000 hungry employees ) we only had a small capacity to hand over to Europe retail (hence the expensive shipping as of now).

Should we go for a second printing this will be on the agenda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris Exsclavior
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I look forward to seeing it reprinted into the States! Are you saying your employees ate the English versions for lunch?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joeri Temmerman
Belgium
Kaprijke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, shipping to Belgium is expensive!
I'm skipping this at this moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kaiser
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Fair enough. Although you could reach out to our Belgium branch in Brussels or Antwerp (Baloise Insurance). They would have plenty on stock.

Further, we have still a big stock on flemish version. If there is a Belgium distributor we could send over a batch of games.

StanTem wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Van Rossem
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barandum wrote:
Fair enough. Although you could reach out to our Belgium branch in Brussels or Antwerp (Baloise Insurance). They would have plenty on stock.

Further, we have still a big stock on flemish version. If there is a Belgium distributor we could send over a batch of games.

StanTem wrote:

Hello Marc,

You can always contact Asmodée Belgium, they're the biggest distributor here. I'll send you a pm with the contact information of who to contact (as their website is under construction).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joeri Temmerman
Belgium
Kaprijke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sent an email to Baloise Belgium and they still didn't reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rinke Burger
Netherlands
Duiven
flag msg tools
mb
Barandum wrote:

A distributor that could be interesting for the flemish and dutch market is Hydra Games Distribution. The organize distribution for several smaller publishers in the Netherlands and Belgium.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StanTem wrote:
Sent an email to Baloise Belgium and they still didn't reply

Any (good) news for Belgian customers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.