Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: Any word on the new zombicide rpg ks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yogert Lord
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a few months since I saw anything, anyone heard any new info?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The campaign doesn't launch until Q4 of 2019, so I think we're still at least a few months out from many new updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Been wondering that myself Yogert!

I didn't know it was Q4, thanks Joshua!

-rudy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
In the original CMoN announcement, 26 Jul 2018, in addition to the 4th Quarter of this year, it was mentioned that at least one of the designers would be at GenCon 2019.

I don't expect to hear much before then unfortunately, but, fingers crossed, perhaps there'll be a demo at the show... Or at least some teaser interviews about Z:RPG.

It's worth noting, that since Eric Lang took the reigns on game design, we've seen far fewer teases and "Leaks" about upcoming projects. Or at least i haven't been spotting them.

EDIT - The Designer was supposed to have been at GenCon 2018, not necessarily 2019. The original announcement on the CMoN main site stated a KS date of 4th quarter 2019.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yogert Lord
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang, is it Q4 yet?shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.