Subject: good game, cheap board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miles Roper
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Personally, I loved maul of america, but that's probably because I'm the biggest zombie movie fan out there. I like the way the game moves, and it has a suspenful gameplay, much like a horror movie. The only problem with it is the terrible cheap cardboard cutout mall. It's so incredibly bland and isn't worthy of the greatness of the game. the cards and cutout people are horrible too, plus the game is extremely overpriced.
My thoughts on solving this problem is too do a Maul of America Remake. Hey, if lazy hollywood producers can remake a movie like Dawn of Dead, why dosn't Jolly Roger create a remake of Maul of America. Only this time, the board could be creative, and actually resemble a mall. Maybe the figures could actually be resin models, and the cards would be made so they don't fall apart the third time you play the game. Anyway, these are just the thoughts I have on improving a great game with a few problems. Feel free to reply, or say what you feel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.