Recommend
15 
 Thumb up
 Hide
788 Posts
[1]  Prev «  28 , 29 , 30 , 31 , 32  Next »  [32] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: amaurotic elevener2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[Vote felice]

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (6/11) - # - Voted by

Felice Si - 3 - DeMorcerf(1), dejojam1(2), MajaiofDreams(3)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si, nolemonplease


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 8:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 8:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 1 - Felice Si(2)
DeMorcerf - 1 - Felice Si(1)
MajaiofDreams - 1 - Felice Si(3)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si, nolemonplease
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
badge
"Is there any subject you shouldn't joke about?" is no less ridiculous a question than "Is there any subject you shouldn't talk about?"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote nightfall]

Out of curiosity, Lemon, you never revealed your other views beside Dejo and Majai? Was your first hit on Dubs?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (6/11) - # - Voted by

Felice Si - 3 - DeMorcerf*(1), dejojam1(2), MajaiofDreams(3)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si, nolemonplease


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 8:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 8:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 1 - Felice Si(2)
DeMorcerf - 1 - Felice Si*(1)
MajaiofDreams - 1 - Felice Si(3)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si, nolemonplease
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Cassie ... I hate you too.yuk
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dayum. We have completely lost momentum here...

Lemon?
Beren?
You two around?

Does anyone have anything else to add?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I checked out for the weekend and have been busy today.

I viewed Demo on N1 and got special.

My view last night was on Felice, special. Sounds like she is claiming wolf though.

[Vote Felice]
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So should we just NF this and call it a done deal?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (6/11) - # - Voted by

Felice Si - 4 - DeMorcerf*(1), dejojam1(2), MajaiofDreams(3), nolemonplease(4)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 8:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 8:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 1 - Felice Si(2)
DeMorcerf - 1 - Felice Si*(1)
MajaiofDreams - 1 - Felice Si(3)
nolemonplease - 1 - Felice Si(4)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
So should we just NF this and call it a done deal?

Presumably. If it's somehow wrong, we kill Demo tomorrow.

[Vote Nightfall]
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (6/11) - # - Voted by

Felice Si - 4 - DeMorcerf*(1), dejojam1*(2), MajaiofDreams(3), nolemonplease(4)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 8:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 8:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 1 - Felice Si*(2)
DeMorcerf - 1 - Felice Si*(1)
MajaiofDreams - 1 - Felice Si(3)
nolemonplease - 1 - Felice Si(4)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[Vote nightfall]

I'm so sorry Felice!
Evil 3 games in s row????

I'm happy that I got to be your partner in at least one of them to help you get a win!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (6/11) - # - Voted by

Felice Si - 4 - DeMorcerf*(1), dejojam1*(2), MajaiofDreams*(3), nolemonplease(4)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 8:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 8:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 1 - Felice Si*(2)
DeMorcerf - 1 - Felice Si*(1)
MajaiofDreams - 1 - Felice Si*(3)
nolemonplease - 1 - Felice Si(4)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats 3 NF votes out of 6...

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Reissmann
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. Three's enough.

[DUSK]

[killed Felice Si] who was a werewolf.

Game over! Good wins!

We'll probably close things out this evening. Thank you all for playing.

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (5/11) - # - Voted by

Felice Si - 4 - DeMorcerf*(1), dejojam1*(2), MajaiofDreams*(3), nolemonplease(4)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 8:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 8:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 1 - Felice Si*(2)
DeMorcerf - 1 - Felice Si*(1)
MajaiofDreams - 1 - Felice Si*(3)
nolemonplease - 1 - Felice Si(4)

Not Voting: BerenCamlost, Felice Si
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice job team good!

This was a very fun type of game.
I would definitely play it again; but I feel the Marty having a 50% chance of figuring out who they are is very pro good.
I might chsnge it to martyr oy views for good specials instead of non villager.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a really interesting experience this game!

I targeted Walls for the NK on N1, and he died. I’m like ‘Oh, I’m a likely wolf.’ I was trying to figure out who to pin it on, and Dubs/Aumerle seemed like the natural answers. Then Lemon claims Martyr with a villager view of me, so I spent most of the day 50/50 between two worlds:

1. Lemon is really the martyr and I’m a villager. The NK was just coincidence.
2. I’m a wolf and Lemon is therefore clearly evil. She’s not a possible wolf partner for me, so she must be my sorcerer. She wouldn’t be claiming if she doesn’t know, so she found the seer. It’s probably Aumerle because she wants to vote there, and she seemed protective of Felice over Demo, so Felice is probably my partner.

So I set the NK to Aumerle. He died. I’m like ‘Ok, so definitely a wolf then because what are the chances that my NK target dies both nights like this otherwise?’ Except he flipped Sorcerer, so like… what is Lemon doing? Is she crazy? She’s not my wolf partner, so she’s good, and if she has no idea what she is, why is she making up this whole claim and running with it for so long? Either she seriously thinks she’s evil for some reason, or she’s actually the martyr and I’m really a villager. And this world is consistent. But my NK target died both nights! And they decided not to kill Lemon. Which makes sense for me, but not really for most other people!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Turns out it was just coincidence the whole time. Was it one person targeting the same as me both nights, or two different people?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Nice job team good!

This was a very fun type of game.
I would definitely play it again; but I feel the Marty having a 50% chance of figuring out who they are is very pro good.
I might chsnge it to martyr oy views for good specials instead of non villager.

I don't believe that was in the original run? I think the non seer/martyrs need a chance of a false positive, otherwise it seems to get a little solvey. That and probably some starting information, even if it were just skipping D1 since both times the village has no lynched.

This game is so interesting to watch people on D1! I found myself thinking I had seen someone do something evil then reminding myself that it was impossible that anyone was doing anything alignment indicative.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! Great story Dejo.

I think it is exactly moments like that that this set is meant to create.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
I had a really interesting experience this game!

I targeted Walls for the NK on N1, and he died. I’m like ‘Oh, I’m a likely wolf.’ I was trying to figure out who to pin it on, and Dubs/Aumerle seemed like the natural answers. Then Lemon claims Martyr with a villager view of me, so I spent most of the day 50/50 between two worlds:

1. Lemon is really the martyr and I’m a villager. The NK was just coincidence.
2. I’m a wolf and Lemon is therefore clearly evil. She’s not a possible wolf partner for me, so she must be my sorcerer. She wouldn’t be claiming if she doesn’t know, so she found the seer. It’s probably Aumerle because she wants to vote there, and she seemed protective of Felice over Demo, so Felice is probably my partner.

So I set the NK to Aumerle. He died. I’m like ‘Ok, so definitely a wolf then because what are the chances that my NK target dies both nights like this otherwise?’ Except he flipped Sorcerer, so like… what is Lemon doing? Is she crazy? She’s not my wolf partner, so she’s good, and if she has no idea what she is, why is she making up this whole claim and running with it for so long? Either she seriously thinks she’s evil for some reason, or she’s actually the martyr and I’m really a villager. And this world is consistent. But my NK target died both nights! And they decided not to kill Lemon. Which makes sense for me, but not really for most other people!

This is what this set is made for!

Thank you mods and folks. Sorry I was late on the locking, because of Dice Tower Con.

Good game all!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And my experience was the opposite since none of my NK's went through until the end. Part of why I picked 4theta since I figured she would be unlikely any one else's target. I was still hoping my seer view would reveal it was really DeMo wolf and I was Seer. soblue Yes, Cassie hates me, three out of four games drew wolf.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
Turns out it was just coincidence the whole time. Was it one person targeting the same as me both nights, or two different people?

I assume it's chosen randomly each night but both those nights were Dubs.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Felice Si wrote:
And my experience was the opposite since none of my NK's went through until the end. Part of why I picked 4theta since I figured she would be unlikely any one else's target. I was still hoping my seer view would reveal it was really DeMo wolf and I was Seer. soblue Yes, Cassie hates me, three out of four games drew wolf.

Yeah, it sucked for team evil this game as both wolves did not realize they were wolves until all good specials had the game figured out.

Lemon figuring out she was Martyr immediately helped soooo much.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  28 , 29 , 30 , 31 , 32  Next »  [32] |