Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All the new expansions under immortal souls are those heroes from the up and coming game or are part of the original immortal souls? Ohh and the arena as well.
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik van der Velden
Netherlands
Tilburg
flag msg tools
Your question is stated quite strange, but I'm guessing that you want to know if the heroes that are available right now are part of immortal souls.

The heroes available right now can be used in immortal souls and the new upcoming base game. The new basegame will contain new heroes that are usable in the immortal souls campaign.

Hope that answers your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I meant to say that when I look under expansions for immortal souls they show quite a few new heroes and something called the arena. So my question is are these newly added expansions always part of the base game or are they something that can be had with the new s&s game coming soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rees
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything with 2019 for the date is from the expansion KS, but it can all be used in the base game as well.

To add further credibility, here is a snippet from the description of Sword & Sorcery: Myths of the Arena:
Quote:
Myths of the Arena can be played in the Ancient Chronicles campaign, but it is also completely compatible with Immortal Souls, and can be played in that campaign as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rees
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, it looks like Skeld and Volkor are from the base game, but like everything else, they can be used in the Ancient Chronicles as well.

And just to be sure, I checked the new heroes and they all say
Quote:
Additional hero for Ancient Chronicles that can also be played with Immortal Souls.

although that was submitted by a BGG user and not the publisher. I do recall the KS saying that all of the content could be mixed and matched, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.