Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
19 Posts

On Mars» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Other Larcerda EGG Titles Available as Add-Ons? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Rizzo
United States
Griffith
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
With prices similar to those during the Escape Plan KS?

I'm looking to pickup Vinhos and Lisboa, but I am wondering if I should wait for this KS.

Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
With the Escape Plan campaign the add ons were restricted in certain areas of the World depending on availability of the titles in their regional distribution centres. Saying that as you are in the USA then you may not have a problem.
However, assuming the add ons are handled in the same way as the Escape Plan campaign, you wont receive your extra items until On Mars itself ships.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Parisian Dreams
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If you "must.have.them.now" then I 'd buy retail, if you do not mind waiting until On Mars ships, then wait for the campaign. Like Pete mentioned, any add-ons are shipped when the game that is being funded ships. They do not do split shipping, or at least have not for all the previous Lacerda/EGG games I've backed, that I can remember.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they've done so in each of their campaigns, although if you're in a hurry, you can buy them online currently from retailers for the same or slightly less cost.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Gerald Fitzsimons
Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
Banker Of The Gods
badge
Designed Banker Of The Gods
Avatar
mbmb
Vinhos Deluxe (2010 mode) is amazing! Don't wait until 2020 to save $15. Plus you will probably get free shipping if you order it away from KS.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Ng
msg tools
mb
With the Railways of the Portugal pledge manager ongoing now:

Lisboa Deluxe + 55 Metal Coins $139
Vinhos Deluxe (Kickstarter Version) $119.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Griffith
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mercury_sn wrote:
With the Railways of the Portugal pledge manager ongoing now:

Lisboa Deluxe + 55 Metal Coins $139
Vinhos Deluxe (Kickstarter Version) $119.


Can you back the primary campaign at $1 and then get those?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic

Colorado
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JustinRRizzo wrote:
mercury_sn wrote:
With the Railways of the Portugal pledge manager ongoing now:

Lisboa Deluxe + 55 Metal Coins $139
Vinhos Deluxe (Kickstarter Version) $119.


Can you back the primary campaign at $1 and then get those?


You can get those directly from EGG website for slightly more than the price listed there ($144.99 for Lisboa Deluxe with the coins and $129 for Vinhos Deluxe with all the stretch goals). However, at only $9 shipping which would likely be higher through a Kickstarter campaign or preorder, and you would have them next week. I added Lisboa through Escapes Plan's campaign and am wishing I had just ordered it through EGG like I did Vinhos.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
I favor Euros, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Make the kinds of posts you want to read.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered Lisboa through EGG’s site during Escape Plan’s KS and I’m super glad I didn’t wait. Getting it within a week or so is worth a few extra bucks versus getting them next year-ish.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W BGG
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the KING'S FAVORITE pledge from Lisboa KS campaign exactly the same as Deluxe Edition?

I am asking because the KING'S FAVORITE pledge was $79 in KS campaign and Deluxe Edition is $130 in "EagleGames.net" or $139 total with Metal Coins as add-on in current campaign.

I guees they are different because price is almost double, right?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic

Colorado
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Warxky wrote:
Is the KING'S FAVORITE pledge from Lisboa KS campaign exactly the same as Deluxe Edition?

I am asking because the KING'S FAVORITE pledge was $79 in KS campaign and Deluxe Edition is $130 in "EagleGames.net" or $139 total with Metal Coins as add-on in current campaign.

I guees they are different because price is almost double, right?


No, unfortunately I'm pretty sure they are the same. Big advantage to getting in on the kickstarter. The Gallerist was only $59, and is $119 for the all-in version on their website. You'll get a slight discount when getting them through the pledge manager of another campaign, but it will not be anywhere near what it was for that specific game's original kickstarter. They're cheaper at the online retailers... when they're in stock, and those are the versions that do not include the kickstarter stretch goals.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RedEyedGhost wrote:
Warxky wrote:
Is the KING'S FAVORITE pledge from Lisboa KS campaign exactly the same as Deluxe Edition?

I am asking because the KING'S FAVORITE pledge was $79 in KS campaign and Deluxe Edition is $130 in "EagleGames.net" or $139 total with Metal Coins as add-on in current campaign.

I guees they are different because price is almost double, right?


No, unfortunately I'm pretty sure they are the same. Big advantage to getting in on the kickstarter. The Gallerist was only $59, and is $119 for the all-in version on their website. You'll get a slight discount when getting them through the pledge manager of another campaign, but it will not be anywhere near what it was for that specific game's original kickstarter. They're cheaper at the online retailers... when they're in stock, and those are the versions that do not include the kickstarter stretch goals.


Those who backed the original Kickstarter campaigns recieved the stretch goals for free whilst they now need to be purchased separately which is why there is a big difference in the prices
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Griffith
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up getting Lisboa Deluxe and Vinhos Deluxe KS for $80-90 each on ebay. A lot of coin for two games, but they retain resale/trade value.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
I favor Euros, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Make the kinds of posts you want to read.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Escape Plan Kickstarter was $79 and I’m pretty sure they announced the MSRP is $139. Get in on the ground floor with Vital titles.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Foutz
United States
Santa Fe
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
I must be missing something abou the add ons vs. The combination pledges.

Add-on prices:
On Mars 89, Escape Plan 140, Lisboa 117, Vinhos 104, Gallerist 108
Total - 558

Mars Mogul Pledge (containing all the same games)
571

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic

Colorado
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Punkinsniff wrote:
I must be missing something abou the add ons vs. The combination pledges.

Add-on prices:
On Mars 89, Escape Plan 140, Lisboa 117, Vinhos 104, Gallerist 108
Total - 558

Mars Mogul Pledge (containing all the same games)
571



That's strange. Is there so discount to the shipping for the Mogul pledge?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Foutz
United States
Santa Fe
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
RedEyedGhost wrote:
Punkinsniff wrote:
I must be missing something abou the add ons vs. The combination pledges.

Add-on prices:
On Mars 89, Escape Plan 140, Lisboa 117, Vinhos 104, Gallerist 108
Total - 558

Mars Mogul Pledge (containing all the same games)
571



That's strange. Is there so discount to the shipping for the Mogul pledge?


There is a flat $9 shipping to those in the USA for the four games in warehouse. So if you add $17 to ship On Mars it would be $571 + 17 + 9 = 597 vs. the add on scenario 558 + 57 = 615. If you want to consider that $18 shipping difference a bulk discount. I just found it questionable the way in which it was presented...If you spend $500+ on all our games we will mark up the prices and offer a flat shipping rate. (that is actually already built in.)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Punkinsniff wrote:
I must be missing something abou the add ons vs. The combination pledges.

Add-on prices:
On Mars 89, Escape Plan 140, Lisboa 117, Vinhos 104, Gallerist 108
Total - 558

Mars Mogul Pledge (containing all the same games)
571

The purpose of the Mars Mogul pledge was to offer early shipping for the other 4 Vital Lacerda titles. This second shipping is included in the pledge level price (the $9 flat fee is no longer needed and has been removed from the pledge) and as such the PM shipping fee for this pledge level will be cheaper than the shipping chart estimate for 5 Lacerda games.


Anyone can pledge for On Mars and then add the other games to their pledge in the Pledge Manager to recreate the same bundle that will ship all together for the $558 price noted above.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Foutz
United States
Santa Fe
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Great. Thanks for those changes and explanations. I would really like to pick all those up. They look fantastic.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.