Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: Wave 2 - what's in it and can I use it with just the Retail edition ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dangerous Partners
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

Got an opportunity to pick up a (white) Wave 2 box - is it any use with just the retail edition or is there a lot of content missing and it will just sit in the box unused ?

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BeerAndBoard wrote:
Hi

Got an opportunity to pick up a (white) Wave 2 box - is it any use with just the retail edition or is there a lot of content missing and it will just sit in the box unused ?

Thanks in advance

If I know what you're referring to*, I think you would also need the map tiles and the miniatures to fully utilize that box.

*I'm assuming that's the box that has just cards in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
You can use the hero powers. That's about it. You won't have the tiles or the minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
BeerAndBoard wrote:
Hi

Thanks in advance

Sounds like someone got the KS for the minis alone and do not need the Wave 2 components.

But as said above, they are basically worthless without the rest of the KS box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.