Popular Tags: [View All]
Hank Panethiere
United States
Kirkwood
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to give Eric at Game of the Day a big pat on the back. I've ordered almost $200 worth of games during their 'thon (they discount shipping after your first order which is NICE). He's added games that me and others have requested, returned my emails promptly and courteously, and cancelled a couple of orders that I needed to. This is my first time using them...so I'll try to update my experience once I've received the games (how long it takes, order filled or not, etc.)

Once again...so far it's been a positive experience...fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Buckingham
United States
Berne
IN
flag msg tools
Watch and learn... - Dr. Who
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only ever had good experiences with Eric and Game of the Day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Trent
United States
Yukon
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. He is fantastic. I have spent more there than at any other online retailer, and I am sure I have gotten more for my money. Picked up Puerto Rico for 14 bucks shipped, Tide of Iron for 44 bucks shipped, etc...

Really good deals, great communication, and a strong motivation for customer satisfaction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
Kirkwood
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
metalchorus wrote:
Just wanted to give Eric at Game of the Day a big pat on the back. I've ordered almost $200 worth of games during their 'thon (they discount shipping after your first order which is NICE). He's added games that me and others have requested, returned my emails promptly and courteously, and cancelled a couple of orders that I needed to. This is my first time using them...so I'll try to update my experience once I've received the games (how long it takes, order filled or not, etc.)

Once again...so far it's been a positive experience...fingers crossed.

Just and update...games still haven't shipped. Credit Card has been charged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Buckingham
United States
Berne
IN
flag msg tools
Watch and learn... - Dr. Who
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More than likely they have shipped if the card has been charged. The Google site does not always get updated right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
Kirkwood
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything arrived in good shape except for one small package that the USPS mangled...GOTD is sending a replacement.

Only minor complaint was it took a little longer than I'm used to to receive all the items.

Very satisfied with GOTD.

Note - I have no affiliation in any way with Game of the Day - just reporting on my first experience with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.