Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the traitor's tome - "Each Ouroboros Head can discover new rooms. Ignore any symbols on those rooms."

If a hero then enters a room that Ouroboros "discovered", does that hero then draw a card for the appropriate symbol? We played that yes they did, but we certainly weren't 100% sure. It made the haunt a little more difficult as the heroes tried to catch up with one of Ouroboros' heads that had gone off in a new direction, since on top of being slowed by his body segments, they had to stop and draw event/omen/item cards for each room that the worm had placed on the table in previous turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When we played this Haunt, our worm didn't get very far.

I would say the hero would not draw a card, because he didn't discover the room. Besides, there's no way to keep track of which rooms were discovered by Ouroboros and which ones were discovered by heroes.

I would stick with the rule that only the hero that discovered the room would draw the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the FAQ says that if a room is discovered by a non-explorer, no one can get a card from it, ever. If you had to stop at every room to draw a card, you wouldn't have much of a chance of catching up with the Ouroboros, anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.