Tournament Fishing: The Deckbuilding Game» Forums » General

Subject: Greg... A card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
keith wolfe
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Hey Greg just a question for you. I've received my game thru gamecrafters and wow.... what a GREAT card game. The Rods and Boat's expansion is really good as well. Here is my question, in the rule book is says there is suppose to be 32 cards for the fight deck. I only received 31. Before I send this in to gamecrafters, I need to know what all is included in the fight deck. I think I am missing a RED. Just want to make sure. No rush just wanted to make sure I had everything. The Lake spots looks great. Once again, Love the game brother. Amazing Job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Mahler
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Designer of Tournament Fishing
mbmbmbmbmb
gottopar wrote:
Hey Greg just a question for you. I've received my game thru gamecrafters and wow.... what a GREAT card game. The Rods and Boat's expansion is really good as well. Here is my question, in the rule book is says there is suppose to be 32 cards for the fight deck. I only received 31. Before I send this in to gamecrafters, I need to know what all is included in the fight deck. I think I am missing a RED. Just want to make sure. No rush just wanted to make sure I had everything. The Lake spots looks great. Once again, Love the game brother. Amazing Job.

Hi Keith,

First off, thanks for the compliments!

Sorry that you only got 31 fight cards; there definitely should be 32! I did put markers at the bottom left hand corner that are labeled "FD-1" through "FD-32". This should be able to help determine which exact card that you are missing. If you let me know which one, I can upload the image to this thread.

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
keith wolfe
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Thanks brother. I should have noticed the numbering. The card I'm missing is FD-18. Thanks again. You have a customer in me for any expansion you can come up with brother.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Mahler
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Designer of Tournament Fishing
mbmbmbmbmb
gottopar wrote:
Thanks brother. I should have noticed the numbering. The card I'm missing is FD-18. Thanks again. You have a customer in me for any expansion you can come up with brother.

Hi again!

Here is the card that you are missing:

The Game Crafter Support should be able to help you; if not let me know and I’ll figure something out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.