Popular Tags: [View All]
Seung-Bin Bae
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule says "Onve a player has decided to replenish the empty Warehouse spaces, then he must replenish all empty Warehouse spaces."

I wonder whether "all empty warehouse spaces" means all in the board or all with the specific number.
If the former is right, what happens when I don't have enough Talers to replenish all the empty spaces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff DeBoer
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Rule question about replenishing
bebem (#38606),
It is all on the board and if you get to the last pile of tokens then the game ends on that turn, if i remember right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Rule question about replenishing
1 Taler replenishes the entire board. If you need to use a commodity from the last pile to do this then play continues until just before the start player gets his next turn. (If you are the start player then you are half way through your turn, so you complete your turn and everyone else gets a turn, too. If you are the player immediately before the start player then your turn will be the last one.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.