Subject: Half way through ACT 1 - Thank you ARES rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sorin Voinescu
Romania
flag msg tools
mb
Basically summed up in the title.

Just finished quest no 4 and i have to say that i'm having way more fun than i was expecting.

There were some cases in which we had to break the flow of the game for some advanced rule interpretation, but the time investment is well worth it. When in doubt, go for the thematic version and role-play it

Can't wait for Season 2, but until then, we have a LOT of game to keep up busy and entertained.

Nice one ARES !!

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Wolfson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yea thank you! Love this thread, the game has been amazing for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Rahenkamp
United States
Pelham
NY
flag msg tools
Agree wholeheartedly. I originally had no real interest in the game, but as I started reading more about how engaging the story aspect of this game was, I decided to try it out. I got lucky and picked up the all-in Kickstarter in a trade and am now 3/4 through Act II and am loving every minute of it. This game has quickly shot up to one of my favorites and I am very eagerly awaiting the next season!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.