United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Changes/clarifications from last run
*Mrs Cake has been removed and replaced by Leonard of Quirm*
*Lord Vetinari is now a vote stealer, rather than vote nullifier. Target will have a voting power of zero, Vetinari's vote will be worth two.*
*Angua is no longer an aware Tinker. She is now a Stalker and will be able to see who someone has targeted that night.*
*Cohen the Barbarian changed to a role that can choose the pool of available targets for votes the next day*
*I'm going to be attempting to write flavour for this run through :/ I may not be able to keep this up, and we'll see how it goes. Character names used in the flavour will be anyone from the Discworld and you should not read into the flavour as a hint to people's roles or alignments, because that will not help you.*

Basic structure of the game
17 Player, 11-13 Goods, 3-5 Max Evils, 1-3 Auxes. The exact numbers are decided after the characters have been randomised.
Alignment will, with the exception of Mr Slant, always be revealed on death, role normally will be (see Brutha).
Brutals are mandatory, no order means that the Brutal will hit a member of your team.
If a Vigilante is in play, their kill can be blocked by the BG or Martyr. The kill would be spent if this occurs.
Tough characters will not be informed if they lose their Tough.
Any actions that are blocked, targeted at Nanny Ogg, or done by the Bursar will return "No result". This message will only be passed on to players who would be aware that their action had been successful. The NK cannot be blocked.
Players will not be told who their power targeted if they are given a result, they will just be given a result.
Good wins on elimination of all Max Evil. Evil wins when there are as many Max Evil players as non Max Evil players alive. Win conditions checked at Dusk and Dawn.
Mod reserves the right to make any judgement about necessary repercussions based on not posting, late posts, card flipping, OOG shenanigans and unacceptable behaviour. This might range from no action to forced replacement to mod-kill and anything in between. I will try to apply this as fairly and appropriately as I can.
Dusk at 2:30pm, night posting til 3:00pm, night orders due at
3:30pm, Dawn at some point ASAP after that.

Order of actions: Any blocks, Nobby's 'leprechaun', all other night powers except killing powers, killing powers.

Conceit
There are 35 possible characters who can be in the game, so 18 of them will not be. I will randomise which of the characters are in the game, then will decide how best to balance the set from those characters. I will then randomise players to roles. I cannot guarantee an absolutely balanced game because of the inherent nature of randomly selecting 17 roles from 35 that all have powers, but I will be doing my best. Some characters will be guaranteed to be Good if in the game, this will be noted. All other characters can be Good or Evil.

Characters
Lobsang Ludd - A master of controlling time, Lobsang can, once per game, extend the day by 30 minutes. Day order, must be set in mod chat prior to Dusk being called. (This will be announced, if used, at the same time as Dusk would be, so please pause posting at the normal Dusk time til you see an announcement.)

Rincewind - Rincewind is very good at escaping at the very moment danger approaches. If Rincewind is top of the tally at Dusk, the person in second place will be killed. Power will be spent if chosen for kill by Susan, but no kill will occur.

Lord Vetinari - A master politician, Vetinari is, each night from N1, able to command another player's vote for a day.

Archchancellor Ridcully - Mustrum Ridcully is a noted Hunter when Good but is a Brutal Evil.

The Bursar - The Bursar has embraced insanity and misplaced his box of dried frog pills. If he's here, he'll think he's someone else, but will not have their powers. (The player drawing Bursar will be told they are another (random) character, guaranteed to not be in the game.)

Granny Weatherwax - An excellent judge of character, Granny will be a traditional Seer or Sorcerer, random negative on N0.

Nanny Ogg - With her ever potent supply of moonshine scumble, Nanny Ogg will make merry with anyone who tries to do anything to her, and the action will have no effect. (This excludes NK.)

Magrat Garlick - A traditional Witch, she is able to choose a target each night from N1 to block. Cannot block the same player on consecutive nights. Cannot block NK.

Tiffany Aching - The inheritor of Granny's role of leader of the witches, Tiff is also a traditional Seer or Sorcerer, random negative on N0.

Rob Anybody - A proud Nac Mac Feegle, Rob is a warrior. Chooses before dusk of D1 to either be Tough or Brutal.

Commander Sam Vimes - The head of the Watch, always knows what side someone is on. Alignment Seer/Sorcerer, random Good on N0.

Captain Carrot - The most pure-hearted man on the Disc. Cannot be lynched, will reveal as Carrot and survive if top of the tally at Dusk. Cannot be Evil.

Sergeant Angua - Being a werewolf has it's adventures, like incredible tracking skills. Angua will always know where someone went at night.

Sergeant Fred Colon - Always stirring something up, Fred is a Troublemaker. If Good, there will be two days with no night in between. If Evil, there will be another night phase immediately following the night the power is used (Goods will get to use powers that don't require a day phase on each night. Any that require a day phase fail on the first night.)

Corporal Nobby Nobbs - Another known rogue on the Watch, Nobby has a leprechaun action, and can target a player and shift their action (if relevant) up or down the alphabetical roster (at the start of the game) by 1 or 2 spaces as he wishes.

Sergeant Detritus - A troll, he is pretty Tough.

Igor - Igors are incredible surgeons, often saving people from a certain death. A non-repeating Bodyguard. Cannot be Evil.

Mr Slant - Ankh Morpork's premier lawyer, he's also a zombie. Mr Slant will only lose his vote upon death and will continue to be able to post as normal. Alignment is not revealed if 'killed'.

DEATH - Death knows all. A full role Seer or Sorc, Death is not worried about whether you were Good or Evil, he just knows who you are. No N0, gets role name, not alignment.

Susan Sto Helit - Death's granddaughter (it's complicated), Susan largely finds employment as a Governess. She also genetically retains some power over life and death. Can change the lynch target once per game, must have an order in mod chat before Dusk. If targets Rincewind, power will be spent and no kill will occur. If power is used at the same time as Lobsang extends the day, the extension will occur first.

DEATH OF RATS - The Death of Rats is an aspect of Death, not quite as powerful. He can only decide when you die. Vigilante. Vigilante kill is a NK only.

Lu-Tze - A humble sweeper, Lu-Tze can get in anywhere. Telepath, chooses a target each day to open a chat with, random N0, will show in chat as Lu-Tze.

Cohen the Barbarian - Cohen is battle-seasoned enough that he can often tilt the battle his way. Once per game, he can choose three people who will be the only candidates available to die the next day. If the town rebels (votes no-lynch), then Cohen will decide who dies. Cannot be overruled by Susan's power. If Cohen is a Max Evil, he MUST choose a Wolf to be one of the three candidates.

Brutha - A Priest. If Brutha is in the game, the game becomes alignment reveal only on his death.

Agnes Nitt - Another Witch, able to block an action each night from N1. Cannot block the same player on consecutive nights. Cannot block NK.

The Librarian - An orang-utan. Can move remarkably quickly to stop people destroying things he loves. Normally books, but, sometimes, people. Martyr. Cannot be Evil.

Ponder Stibbons - A genius wizard with access to a super-computer of sorts, called Hex. Hex is remarkably accurate about the nature of things and so is able to tell whether a statement is true or false. Except when there is a ERROR +++MELON MELON MELON+++ OUT OF CHEESE and Hex gives the wrong answer. This only happens 10% of the time.

Adora Belle Dearheart - Not quite living up to her name, Adora Belle is a very strong minded woman. Brutal on death. Hunter. Cannot be Evil.

Foul Ole Ron - Ron is a homeless man with a smell that often arrives before him. Because he is out at night, Ron is a Witness to any (and all) night actions on his target, being given the name of any player (not character) that did something. He will only be given the name of the Max Evil who set the kill, if he views a NK. If the Max Evil who set the kill has died before the NK takes place, he will be given the name of a random Auditor. Sadly, Ron's not entirely clear-headed, so will not know what the actions were.

C.M.O.T Dibbler - Dibbler will turn up and try and sell a sausage to anyone at any time, and that's cutting his own throat. Telepath, chooses a target each day to open a chat with, random N0. Will show in chat as Dibbler.

William De Worde - The editor and publisher of The Ankh Morpork Times. William is a Mason Recruiter. He recruits a character from the Discworld to be a journalist for the Times, if they are in the game, they are added (under character name) to a Mason chat. Random N0 from all roles, so may not have a chat on D1.

Leonard of Quirm - Leonard is the Disc's own renaissance man. Leonard has a number of inventions that he may be able to create to influence how the game goes. Leonard will know what inventions are (potentially) available to him at the start of the game.

Gaspode - Gaspode is a dog. Gaspode is a dog who can talk. Nobody believes in dogs that can talk though. Gaspode can send a 140 character message per night to another player from N1 via the mod.

Moist Von Lipwig - Moist has a remarkable ability to be seen by people just how he wants to be. Will always return a same team/clear view to any view, will view as Moist to Full Role Seer/Sorc.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Various Smug Rules

Please ask questions in mod-chat; I will give public answers to questions made in mod-chat if necessary. If I think you are asking mod questions in the thread for meta benefit, I reserve the right to take action on that.

Any game changing information posted after Dusk will result either in a final warning or a mod-kill. This covers virtually everything game related other than a post containing a "[vote player]". Be careful when posting close to the deadline.

If you demand fairness and equal chances of winning, don't sign up, because that is not guaranteed. I will be trying my best and won't be actively trying to make it lopsided, but I might go wrong and I will only know that after the fact.

The mod learns through discourse. If you think something is wrong with anything in the game, please let me know.

If you are unhappy with someone's behaviour in the game, report it to the mod and take a break away from the game. Please do not escalate it within the game. I will deal with it as I see appropriate. My ruling on this will be final. I will try to resolve disputes amicably in most instances. I may act even where no complaint has been made.

If you have any accessibility requirements, please let me know, along with appropriate adjustments you may benefit from, and I will do what I can to make the game accessible to you.

I offer dead chat and spoilers as standard. If for some reason you don't want them, please tell me in advance.

------------------------------------
Standard BGG rules

No communication about this game outside of this thread or Cassandra chats while the game is ongoing.

Do not post if the mod has posted "no posting".

No betting on the outcome of games or events within games if you are playing in the game.

You may post at weekends, but after Dawn on Friday, there will be no Dusk until Monday. National holidays may imply the same rules, mod will clarify if needed.

Deadlines are inclusive, so Dusk/Dawn technically occurs at X:31. Votes/orders with a timestamp of X:30 are in time.

You may not delete a post. You may only edit posts to correct spelling/grammar/broken quotes and should indicate at the bottom of your post what has been edited. You may not edit [vote] posts.

All chats in Cassandra are private. You may not quote any information given in there, you may only paraphrase. Please ask in your mod chat before doing anything that you think may be covered by this.

No encryption, no size zero font, no posting in white font colour. All communication should be visible and publicly understandable. Please ask in your mod chat before doing anything that you think may be covered by this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Aumerle
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS
Felice Si
Irina_Phoenix
Jedit
kuchick
nolemonplease
Opps
ortho_
PaperF
Raven1207
Samool
shawnad2006
spj91
TFang
The_Rorab
whirlingdervish

17 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2170863

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Low posts from me, won't mean I'm evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully won't have to drop
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll play if SPJ does!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
I'll play if SPJ does!
heart

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
I'll play if SPJ does!

But, I'm signed up. You might want to reconsider.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:
TFang wrote:
I'll play if SPJ does!

But, I'm signed up. You might want to reconsider.

Hate to break it to you, but I like you, Bob. =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I'm going to throw this up into N0, without roles going out just yet, and ask for check ins from people, as this has been in sign up for a while. I intend Dawn to be on Monday, with first Dusk on Tuesday afternoon.

When you check in, I want you to confirm your availability for the first week of the game (12-16 August), regardless of the alignment you subsequently roll. If you agree to play and then either sub out once you have your role, or do not play to the level of commitment I perceive as normal for you, you will not be welcome to sign up for my games in future.

No posting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are looking for a player to replace shawnad2006. Please go to http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2170863 to replace the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Dejo and Rhand replaced Shawna and Opps. Roles going out now, dawn tomorrow morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord Vetinari looked up just as Drumknott opened the door to his chambers, noting that the over-oiled hinge was working perfectly; the absence of the expected screech was jarring.

"Ah, Drumknott, are our visitors ready for me?"

"They've been waiting impatiently for you for the last 30 minutes, as requested, your Lordship. Archchancellor Ridcully has described it as a 'disgrace', a 'damned disgrace', and 'if he's not even going to lay on a buffet, I'm going to leave'."

"Indeed? It sounds like they are ready for me then. Show them in, thank you."

Ridcully, Commander Vimes and William De Worde sat down opposite the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork. It was interesting that, no matter how frustrated you had been at being kept waiting by Lord Vetinari, once you were in the room with him, that part of you wished you were still waiting.

"Gentlemen, thank you for attending, I'm sure you were all quite busy. It is a matter of some... disappointment to me that I have not recently learned of any plots to overthrow me. I am quite concerned that, for once, this either means there are none, which is not something any, shall we say, beloved-by-all Patrician would like to know, or that there are some and that the plotters are actually extremely competent."

Vimes stared at a point somewhere slightly above Vetinari's left ear.

"I understand, sir. I've never been comfortable when everything's going smoothly, I always assume that that's the worse time. Stands to reason, sir."

William de Worde briefly noted what Vimes had said, and wondered whether he should record what he himself was saying, in the event that this became news.

"I'm not sure I understand why you've asked us here to reveal that you don't know of any plots against you Lord Vetinari. "Nobody plotting to overthrow the Patrician" isn't a headline that should sell many copies of the time, I shouldn't have thought."

Archchancellor Ridcully scoffed, an action he was extremely used to.

"Of course you wouldn't understand. Men of real power and action, such as myself, we understand exactly why we're here. If I found out none of the other wizards were plotting to bump me off, I'd be concerned I'd lost my touch! I'd have to start a plot against myself just to be taken seriously. Damned good tactic, the self-plot, what? I've heard of a university over in Uberwald, their Archchancellor, not a patch on myself of course, or our university, he has multiple groups of conspirators under his control, all conspiring against him, making him look like the bastion of reason. Genius, I say. So I assume Vetinari is going to somehow try and trick one of us into thinking we might make a good Patrician and start our own plot. Is that so, your Lordship? Eh, sounds like a bally good wheeze. Archchancellor Patrician Ridcully has a good ring to it even."

Vetinari raised an eyebrow, and appeared to give some consideration to what Ridcully had said.

"An interesting concept, Archchancellor. Do pass the name of your acquaintance from Uberwald to Drumknott on the way out. However, my concern is that I want it to be very clear that I am entirely satisfied that there are no plots against me. I want the Watch to relax it's secret guarding of my palace..."

Vetinari smiled as a scowl flickered over Vimes's face,

"I want The Times to advertise a grand masked ball to take place in a weeks time, all people in good standing with Ankh Morpork are to be invited. And I want the University to make sure that stocks of spells of fireballs and demons and all of that good sort of thing are in good supply. In this time of peace, I really want everyone to let loose and enjoy themselves! Don't let me keep you gentleman."

As the men filed out, Vetinari signalled to Drumknott.

"I want you to invite Esmerelda Weatherwax to the ball, Drumknott, and make it very clear that Gytha Ogg is not welcome. That should ensure they both attend."

Vetinari was a wily man, and truly believed in keeping his enemies close to him, which was relatively simple if you considered everyone an enemy. If people were plotting against him behind closed doors, he planned to ensure that every door in the city was thrown open.

There was a slight cough and a rustle of papers. One looked up and said

"So, we're agreed, are we? Ensure Vetinari is removed, and the whole city will slowly fall to pieces around the vacuum. And then we will make sure that someone much more... benign and flexible to our interests will be the person to catch those pieces and rebuild a much more useful model of city."

Another said

"Yes."

And the meeting was adjourned.

Still no posting. Dawn will be around 6am BGG tomorrow, I hope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cassandra Automatic Vote Tally System

Your Moderator has enabled the Cassandra Automatic Vote Tally system
for this game. In order for it to function correctly, your votes will
need to be formatted correctly. The following rules will explain what
you will need to do:

Players
1. All votes must be bolded

2. The entire vote statement must be bolded and enclosed in brackets:
[vote jmilum]

3. If your game allows, and you [vote nightfall] your vote will
be locked. Your moderator may have disabled nightfall votes.

4. Vote tallies will be automatically posted to the game thread
regularly if the tally has changed. The Tally and Vote Logs (for each
game day) are also available on the Cassandra game page.

5. If your vote is not counted be sure to check the Vote Log page and
see if it was marked invalid and why.

6. Case does not matter and simple typos will not cause the vote to fail.

7. You may [vote no lynch] if your game allows it.

8. Non voting players will be listed in the tallies. This will only be
correct if the Moderator notes which players have been killed (see below)

9. Editing a vote post will invalidate the vote and it will not be counted.

Moderators
1. The moderator will need to post [Dawn] when the day begins
(after the night results are posted) and [Dusk] when the lynch
deadline has passed and the day is over. Votes will not be counted
after [Dusk] has been posted. They will be registered again
after [Dawn] is next posted.

2. You may include a day number in the dawn and dusk post for
informational purposes, but it will not be used by the system.
Cassandra will increment an internal counter each time it sees
[Dawn] no matter what day is shown in a dawn post (i.e.
[Dawn 3] the three is allowed but ignored)

3. After dusk has been posted, the Moderator may go to the game page
on Cassandra to request a Final Tally to be posted before the normal
scan period has elapsed (i.e. Game Y gets scanned at 45 min. after the
hour, if it lynches at 7pm the moderator may request a tally to be
posted from the game page before 7:45pm. it will also be posted
regardless of whether or not it has been changed since the last
posting) - Do this by clicking on the 'Force Vote Tally' link.

4. You will need to note which players were killed via the lynch or at night by
either posting [killed jmilum] in the thread, or by going to the game
page and editing the player list. When posting in the thread, be sure to post
[dusk] before posting the lynch kill, and post [dawn] before
posting the night kill.
Example:
A. lynch time has passed so post [dusk]
B. goto the game page and select a final tally to be posted
C. check the final tally and post [killed melsana]
D. after the night deadline has passed post [dawn]
E. post the night kill with [killed kima]

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.
Your Moderator has chosen to allow Nightfall votes.
Your Moderator has chosen to allow No Lynch votes.

Vote Log Page: http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2170863/votes
Vote Tally Page: http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2170863/tally

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
[Dawn]

You may post, Dusk is tomorrow at 2:30 BGG. Have fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First!

[Vote Spj] Long time no see!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfectly timed with my lunch break thanks

In the spirit of smugsys opening post message I'll post my availability for everyone to see as it's less than usual.

2-3 hours before lynch each day plus my lunch break sometime around now each day.

And hi everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (17/17) - # - Voted by

spj91 - 1 - dejojam1(1)

Not Voting: Aumerle, DIGGITYDAWGDUBS, Felice Si, Irina_Phoenix, Jedit, kuchick, nolemonplease, ortho_, PaperF, Raven1207, Rhanddom, Samool, spj91, TFang, The_Rorab, whirlingdervish

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:30 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 1 - spj91(1)

Not Voting: Aumerle, DIGGITYDAWGDUBS, Felice Si, Irina_Phoenix, Jedit, kuchick, nolemonplease, ortho_, PaperF, Raven1207, Rhanddom, Samool, spj91, TFang, The_Rorab, whirlingdervish

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks! I'm still trying to get my life-WW balance right, so after the meta phase of the game I'll probs just be playing by TWing, giving a big reads list and then leaving ad infinitum.

[vote Dejo] who I plan to not interact with in the moment whilst doing so
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
First!

[Vote Spj] Long time no see!
Too long! Damn life and real job getting in the way of WW time heh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks, first day back from vacation is the worst!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [147] |