Popular Tags: [View All]
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
spj91 wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
Hey folks, first day back from vacation is the worst!
Yep I feel that just because it's Monday

Where did you go?

Up north Michigan, was about 20 degrees cooler than Texas, did some outdoor stuff, saw some relatives, was nice.

Up up?

UP up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
mbmbmbmbmb
Good morning all! I have no dentist appointments this week! I also have no concerts lined up to attend! So I'll mostly be around.

I went to Moostock yesterday. Fed some cows, a horse and a donkey. Tie-dyed a shirt, ate some vegan food and listened to some 60's music.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
There's another role I personally feel should claim, and it's me, and I'm gonna, but does anyone wanna guess first?

I guess wolf! Did I win?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
There's another role I personally feel should claim, and it's me, and I'm gonna, but does anyone wanna guess first?

Pirate King?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Felice Si wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:

I guess wolf! Did I win?

That would be Angua! So no.

The_Rorab wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:

Pirate King?

arrrharrrh

(But seriously.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd make a real guess if my soul didn't start to escape from my body every time I try to read every single role in the OP laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
spj91 wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
Hey folks, first day back from vacation is the worst!
Yep I feel that just because it's Monday

Where did you go?

Up north Michigan, was about 20 degrees cooler than Texas, did some outdoor stuff, saw some relatives, was nice.

Up up?

UP up?

Hah. Nah, I'm not that awesome.

I flew in to Traverse City and stayed in Charlevoix. Northwest Michigan, on Lake Michigan, but not upper peninsula.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
mbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:

The Bursar?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Serious answer - At a run-through of the roles, I don't see another I think should definitely claim. But you've obviously studied your role in more detail, so fire away if you think it's best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:

The Bursar?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Serious answer - At a run-through of the roles, I don't see another I think should definitely claim. But you've obviously studied your role in more detail, so fire away if you think it's best.

Really?

I mean, I kinda do, but you're making me question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
mbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:

Really?

I mean, I kinda do, but you're making me question.

It was a fairly cursory run-through of the roles on my part. There were certainly plenty where I see no harm to the role claiming, just didn't see a huge upside or major reason.

It's totally possible I just missed some implication or facet of a role while scanning them all, though.

I trust your judgment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
I'd make a real guess if my soul didn't start to escape from my body every time I try to read every single role in the OP laugh

I haven't even tried. I think the game will be much more fun if I look stuff up as it happens in the game instead of studying up ahead of time, but maybe that's just me. Seems like there's too much to really be able to create any real possibilities of what could be out there until maybe later on in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Why does BGG now jump up the page when you hit 'refresh'?

I assume this is just the new normal that I'm going to have to grudgingly get used to. But it would be nice if there's some way to make it stop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:

I assume this is just the new normal that I'm going to have to grudgingly get used to. But it would be nice if there's some way to make it stop.

I think it wants to jump to your last post on the page, which I find super annoying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:

It seems to be programmed to go to the first of the 'new posts'. So if there are new posts when you refresh it's fine, but if there aren't it takes you to the first of the previous new ones, which you've already seen. I agree, it's really annoying. I also find it annoying because when I go to a thread I like to scroll up briefly first to see what the last post I saw was, but if I do that too quickly now it takes me back to the 'new posts'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:

Moist Von Lipwig?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Skipper's log: After rescuing Private from a pack of sea lions, we traveled 36 days on an ice floe headed from Antarctica to God knows where. All we had to sustain ourselves on the journey was a smorgasbord of readily available sushi and rain water. Rico started to eat Kowalski half way through Day 3. There's nibble marks all over his legs and butt.

But we made it! This morning, we washed ashore on a magical land known as Discworld. What adventures will we embark upon in our newfound Henri Poincaré home? Only time will tell. For now, just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:

Moist Von Lipwig?

Look at Dejo, reading the roles! You get a coolie. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:

Moist Von Lipwig?

Which is a cookie, but cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:

Moist Von Lipwig?

Which is a cookie, but cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:

Moist Von Lipwig?
This was a top contender when I was reading the roles, but in the end I think it's slightly bad for good!Moist to claim.

There seems like a decent chance to be any of a number of evil viewers who could get bad info from viewing good!Moist that might cause them to misplay.

And if Moist is good, it's fine if he gets viewed by a good alignment viewer. They get a 'false' result that's really true.

Most of the time, good Moist claiming probably won't make a big difference. But I don't see the upside to claiming, and I see some scenarios where it's actually good for Team Good that he's unclaimed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Actually, now that whirling has claimed it, I can see an upside - It makes me think he's probably good, because evil!Moist wouldn't be likely to claim it. Especially not Max Evil Moist.

Levels, levels, levels, etc. But I think it's probably a good sign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Bit TMI - not sure I needed to know you were Moist. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@ Tanner: Mr. Slant! We meet again. Only this time, I will not be underestimating you unquenchable thirst for brains!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
Actually, now that whirling has claimed it, I can see an upside - It makes me think he's probably good, because evil!Moist wouldn't be likely to claim it. Especially not Max Evil Moist.

Levels, levels, levels, etc. But I think it's probably a good sign.

I think you're right, max evil Moist wouldn't claim it. I could see a scenario where they get a different max evil to claim it though. They'd end up in trouble if the real Moist was lynched then though, so it might be too risky. More likely Whirling is actually Moist, and I agree, more likely good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:

Moist Von Lipwig?

Kinky :3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [147] |