Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

On Mars» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: The Gallerist scoring expansion available in the On Mars KS campaign? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gert Delen
Belgium
Vorselaar
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A few questions:

1) Will The Gallerist scoring expansion be available in the On Mars KS campaign?

2) Is this expansion worth its cost?

3) Will there be a Essen pick-up for On Mars? What is the predicted ETA for backers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure but I would suggest:

1) I would expect so if the Gallerist is available as an add-on however in an Escape Plan forum post when asked where else it would be available afterwards the reply was the EGG website.
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2038123/availability

2) I thought so but only you can answer that one yourself

3) Unlikely. The campaign goes live on the 18th April and so that would mean they would have to produce and ship the game to Germnay within 5 months of the end of the KS campaign. Escape Plan finished in mid August and the US and EU ships should be arriving within the next couple of weeks and, so allowing for fulfilment, that would mean 8-9 months has elapsed since the end of the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preet Tohvi
msg tools
Gert12555 wrote:
What is the predicted ETA for backers?

Pretty sure I saw someone write that they were going to try to have it ready for the end of the year. So 2019, at least, unless something unforeseen happens. Or I remember things wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny P
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I ordered the scoring expansion off the Eagle Gryphon website at a very fare price and it is still available. For me shipping was not an issue though. On Mars looks great and I’m glad I have the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The ETA for on Mars, EGG said in they anticipate it to be released in Essen. So that is I think September or October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.