Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Least nothing a lot of zeroes on stats this morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Obvious bugs are best posted in the BGG Bugs forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
Obvious bugs are best posted in the BGG Bugs forum.

I didn't want to be one of "those" guys, complaining in the correct forum, what fun is there in that? devil
I figured it was under control

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Delete yours and I'll get rid of the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Now I, too, am holding this thread hostage! MUHAHAHAHAHA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys, its totally not cool to make a post just to keep a thread from being deleted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
Guys, its totally not cool to make a post just to keep a thread from being deleted.

Thunkd could delete it without us allowing it, so it is only being held hostage from me. I guess it is now an official complaint thread...about holding hostage threads from being deleted by the OP. I know many people who would've liked their threads deleted but couldn't because they were responded to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you post a spam link in the original post that should guarantee a deletion of the entire thread. Just a theory... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
If you post a spam link in the original post that should guarantee a deletion of the entire thread. Just a theory... whistle

Encouraging a poster to post spam in order to manipulate the mods? That's brave! arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
Pone4games wrote:

Encouraging a poster to post spam in order to manipulate the mods? That's brave! arrrh

Didn't realize I was sharing forbidden knowledge! devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they deleted smj's account?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blockhead wrote:

if only...

edit:nope. I have 1 game with 19 ratings, one is from Smjj, so it is an easy check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blockhead wrote:

oops, meant to post in Suggestions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
And possibly the deletion of your account as well? So maybe not the best solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve C
United States
West
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
Pone4games wrote:
And possibly the deletion of your account as well? So maybe not the best solution.

Take one for the team?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.