Subject: Oh who am I kidding? I MUST BUY THESE rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
So far I haven't been disappointed by any Knizia games, and I have a bunch. But recently I finally played Tower of Babel, and it was the first area majority game that really thrilled me (I've played Web of Power and San Marco, neither struck me as great). I also recently started a new Amun-Re game on SBW, and liked it more than I remembered; in fact, I'm compulsively checking my computer hoping it's my turn!

Conclusion: I must have every well-regarded gamer's game by Knizia, even if I don't expect to play it any time soon. Now, I've always tried to avoid becoming a collector of anything, feeling that collecting things for the sake of having them just eats up your money and your closet space in your house. But dammit, Knizia games are just so fun! Even if it doesn't get played for years it will be worth it!

So I've put together a geeklist of games I still need by Knizia at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/25000 - if you're interested, take a look and let me know if I'm missing something! But only add it if you think the game is really something a Knizia fan would enjoy, not if it's one of his "meh" games.

I'm also unsure on a couple of games. Genesis, especially, I'm not sure if it's worth getting or not.

Many of these will probably all go onto my next order...in fact, they'll pretty much fill it completely! That's a big deal since I only order twice a year.

PS - After placing this order, yes, I will start saving up for my "Cult of Knizia" microbadge.

PPS - And yes, I really did get lucky geeklist #25000. Cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! I post this last night, and today I see that Tanga has Quo Vadis!

One off the list...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Merchant
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quo Vadis is awesome. A very fun negotiation game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.