Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
http://playtmg.com/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Special favors tile that lets you "*Use a building* + (put a cube on) Stables". Every mission required several Horses, there are only 2 spots to be able to get horses into the stables preparation area and those 2 spots are buildings. This Special favors tile will let the person who has it to flood the Stables preparation area with horses and this makes it extremely hard for anyone else to get majority in the Stables.
So I forgot about the recommended 1st time play tiles and this tile came out, and by chance it ended up on the Stables which made this tile more powerful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Grange
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Guess that all depends on how you play the game. If you want to counter this just get several cubes of your own in the horse space and claim the resource leader position. You can easily get cubes in the Horse resource area by having cubes in the Rest area and the horse building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Green
United States
Woodstock
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played a game of five and that tile was present. One player spammed horses (he had that tile pretty much the entire game) but I still won. Yes, one person should interrupt at least once, but the key to games like this is to diversify how you score points. You also need to end missions when it benefits you most and/or others less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.