Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
You will need to GM me to sign up for this game, I will add the Player_X accounts as I get signups to accurately reflect player count. To respect the no-meta aspect of this game, I will not be confirming or denying whether certain players are signed up, which I appreciate may make this problematic for some.

Please remember that in a no-meta game, the person frustrating you may be your best friend who you never normally clash with. Please play with the assumption that this is the case and act towards your antagonist as if it were your best friend.

A number of these roles (*ed) have been taken from www.werewolv.es with permission. I have modified some of them as I felt appropriate.

Role Set

Coven* (Have a chat)

Djinn - Each night, may swap the player names of two living OR two dead players. This would mean that Smugs starting as Player_Alpha and TommyDanger as Player_Bravo would start posting the next day with Smugs being Player_Bravo and TommyDanger being Player Alpha. No N0. Is invisible to the Stalker and Witness.

Puppet Master - This player has two accounts from which to post, one of which is a puppet, which does not count for parity, nor does its vote count in the tally at the end of the day. If the Puppet Master dies, the Puppet will die the following Dawn (so will seem to die N1 if PM was D1 lynch, or N2, if PM was N1 NK).

Harpy - Each night, including N0, may shroud one player who will not be able to be lynched the next day. May also silence another player whose vote will not count. Those who have been shrouded or silenced will be told that they have had one of these afflictions cast on them, but not which. They may not target the same player with the same power on consecutive nights, though someone could alternately be shrouded and silenced for ever, for example, if the Harpy wished.

Succubus - Each night, including N0, the Succubus can target one player and divert their night actions (if any) to another player. Stalkers, Witch Hunter, Witness, Priests and Reviver will know they have visited someone other than their intended target. The Stalker and Witness will only see them targeting the original player, not the person to whom they redirect the targeted player's power.

Witch - The Witch has two one-use powers. OPG they can kill another player at night, and OPG they can revive a dead player. No N0 use.

Vampire* (Have a chat)

Vampire - Each night, the Vampire can choose to kill another player. The Vampire is immune to redirection by the Succubus, and the Witch killing power. No N0 use.

Familiar - While the Vampire is alive, each night, including N0, the Familiar may target another player to see whether that person has targeted another player. If the Vampire dies while the Familiar is alive, the Familiar will lose this power and become the Vampire. The Familiar counts for Vampire parity.

Village

Stalker - Each night, including N0, the Stalker may target another player to see whether that person has targeted another player.

Coven Hunter* - Each night, including N0, may target another player to see if they are a member of the Coven.

Witness - Each night, including N0, may target another player to see if they were targeted by another player. If the player the Witness targets is targeted by multiple players, the Witness will learn all the players who targeted their target.

Priest - Each night, the Priest may target someone dead to discover what their role was. No N0 use.

Martyr - Each night, the Martyr may choose to protect another player from death. If the Witch or the Vampire tries to kill the Martyr's target, the Martyr will die instead. No N0 use.

Reviver* - Once per game, the Reviver can bring another player back from the dead.

Villagers x 6 - No special powers. One Villager will be an unaware Sleepwalker*, and will randomly target another player. One Villager will be an unaware Tinker, giving a Coven result to the Coven Hunter.

Winning Condition

The Coven and the Vampire Teams must have Parity with the Village team, and be the sole surviving Evil team to win.
The Village team must kill all Evil players to win.

Dusk is 2pm
Night Action deadline is 2:50pm
Dawn will be 3pm
There is no night posting

It is vital that you check into Cassy before you post for the first time each day, in case your identity has been switched. I will be changing the passwords of any swapped accounts, which I hope will mean that people will need to log in again, but I don't know. This is what will be happening in the 10 minutes down time.

There will be an unspoiled dead chat, as players may come back to life. It is equally important that you check to see if your identity has been swapped after you are dead, for that reason, there will be no posting in dead chat between dusk and dawn either. If you are revived, you will either still be able to see dead chat up to the point that you left it, or, if that's not possible (and I don't know how to do it right now), you'll be sent a transcript of dead chat via GM.

Mod chats will be held in your own username. Proxy accounts will not have a mod chat, and will only be able to post in dead chat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: NO META - An Untraditional 19er for the Brave or Foolhardy
Player List According to Cassandra:
player_foxtrot
player_golf
player_hotel
player_india
player_juliet
player_kilo
player_lima
player_mike
player_nova
player_oscar
player_papa
player_quebec
player_romeo
player_sierra
player_tango
player_uniform
player_victor
player_whiskey
player_xray

19 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2174135

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: NO META - An Untraditional 19er for the Brave or Foolhardy
Smugs wrote:
Various Smug Rules

Please ask questions in mod-chat; I will give public answers to questions made in mod-chat if necessary. If I think you are asking mod questions in the thread for meta benefit, I reserve the right to take action on that.

Any game changing information posted after Dusk will result either in a final warning or a mod-kill. This covers virtually everything game related other than a post containing a "[vote player]". Be careful when posting close to the deadline.

If you demand fairness and equal chances of winning, don't sign up, because that is not guaranteed. I will be trying my best and won't be actively trying to make it lopsided, but I might go wrong and I will only know that after the fact.

The mod learns through discourse. If you think something is wrong with anything in the game, please let me know.

If you are unhappy with someone's behaviour in the game, report it to the mod and take a break away from the game. Please do not escalate it within the game. I will deal with it as I see appropriate. My ruling on this will be final. I will try to resolve disputes amicably in most instances. I may act even where no complaint has been made.

If you have any accessibility requirements, please let me know, along with appropriate adjustments you may benefit from, and I will do what I can to make the game accessible to you.

I offer dead chat and spoilers as standard. If for some reason you don't want them, please tell me in advance.

------------------------------------
Standard BGG rules

No communication about this game outside of this thread or Cassandra chats while the game is ongoing.

Do not post if the mod has posted "no posting".

No betting on the outcome of games or events within games if you are playing in the game.

You may post at weekends, but after Dawn on Friday, there will be no Dusk until Monday. National holidays may imply the same rules, mod will clarify if needed.

Deadlines are inclusive, so Dusk/Dawn technically occurs at X:01. Votes/orders with a timestamp of X:01 are in time.

You may not delete a post. You may only edit posts to correct spelling/grammar/broken quotes and should indicate at the bottom of your post what has been edited. You may not edit [vote] posts.

All chats in Cassandra are private. You may not quote any information given in there, you may only paraphrase. Please ask in your mod chat before doing anything that you think may be covered by this.

No encryption, no size zero font, no posting in white font colour. All communication should be visible and publicly understandable. Please ask in your mod chat before doing anything that you think may be covered by this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: NO META - An Untraditional 19er for the Brave or Foolhardy (14/19 signups)
Sign the fuck up.

(Might be drunk)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls