Hide
5 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Critical damage tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Hynes
msg tools
Question relats to when critical damage is assigned and those little damage tokens are placed next to the ship. What does it mean and can you get ride of them at some point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart De Vuyst
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
Devil Pig Games Volunteer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Critical Damage tokens are related to Damage Cards you get as a result of a critical hit. You can remove them if that card has an Action header on it, explaining how to get rid of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Kr├╝ger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is just to remind all both players of the critical damage card assigned to that ship. Everything else one needs to know about the critical damage is on the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hynes
msg tools
Ok. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vayda
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thamos von Nostria wrote:
Yes, it is just to remind all both players of the critical damage card assigned to that ship. Everything else one needs to know about the critical damage is on the card.

This is important, I forgot to use one once and ended up assigning an illegal move due to the crit I had forgotten about. Cost me the match and I just missed the next cut in the tournament. They are handy reminders!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.