Julien FAURE
msg tools
Dear Mu designers,

I hope you will read the following so that us, happy players, may get your clarifications on the following points

First two comments regarding the rules:

1) The image on the left of page 5 of the rule book does not match with the given explanation regarding the creation of sources: the red source is created with the second building and the blue source with the edge of the player mat (not the opposite as it is stated).

2) The image on the right of page 8 of the rule book does not match with the given explanation regarding the neutral player harvest: it seems that a mix has been made with the image on page 7. My guess is based on the numbers of yellow and blue symbols and the numbers of destroyed buildings in those two images.

Now, a lot (sorry) of questions:

1) Regarding the rules:

- The rules and the cards are equally referring to both the "color" and the "type" of buildings. My understanding is that type and color are just two words to talk about the same thing: is that correct?

- The solo rules state to play with 30 project cards as if we were playing with two players. But there are 9 turns and 4 cards drawn for each of them: that is to say 36 cards! Should the discarded cards be reshuffled on the last turn or should the solo rules have stated to play with 40 cards (as if we were playing with three players)?

- The solo rules say "Every third card you place [...] play a Battle with the Neutral player, as you would in a regular game." while the regular rule say "At the end of each of the Building rounds, one or two Battles trigger." so how many Battles are there at the end of turns 6 and 9 when playing solo?

2) Regarding the project cards:

- Some of the project cards give APs based on the type/color of the buildings on the player mat: should the destroyed buildings be taken into account?

- Project #12: IMO, the text of this project is unclear. Is the following sentence describing its effect?: "1 AP per type of [non-destroyed: see above] building on your player mat."

- Project #19: is this -2 APs per destroyed building on your player mat?

- Project #23/#24/#25: is this -2 APs per source of the given type on your player mat?

- Project #26: this is the only place where it is question of "identical buildings" w/o any reference to the building type/color. So, do the buildings cards need to be strictly identical that is to say of the same color/type and with the same image on them?

- Project #29: does an incomplete source have to share at least one color with the source token used to cover it?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien FAURE
msg tools
I got an official answer from the editor regarding the first question about the solo rules: the discarded cards should be reshuffled when needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls