• [+] Dice rolls
Brian Kelley
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! Probably in a month or two after all of the Kickstarters have been delivered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan brown
Canada
les coteaux
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this be available to purchase at gencon and if yes any chance for the signature edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fear The Clown
msg tools
mbmb
loeil wrote:
Will this be available to purchase at gencon and if yes any chance for the signature edition?

You can get it directly from their website for $70. I think it is a bit overpriced as I found the upgraded components entirely underwhelming especially for an EGG & Ian O'Toole as the graphic designer game.

It is a beautiful looking game but the upgraded components are minimal, underwhelming (all custom player Meeples are identical other than color and gender), disappointing (there cardboard guillotine first player marker looks great as long as you don't turn it around as they didn't bother to print the image on both sides), or worthless (the felt bag is the best looking bag of its sort I've gotten in a game but it serves 0 purpose here other than to store pieces in the box).

It is a fine game, I would just personally point anyone towards the retail edition unless you can get the signature edition for nearly the same price. I am usually ALL about the exclusives and the upgrades but they were disappointing here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan brown
Canada
les coteaux
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool thanks for the tips