Subject: Quest card 054 question (Spoiler) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hoichiro Ohma
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing The Capitaal Wastelad scenario, supporting The Enclave (Security)and the main quest took me to this card. The first objective says:
Encounter any settlement - spend 10 caps
Result
Advance Security 1 position in the Power Track.
Place 1 Security token in your space.

So, it doesn't add any Stage card. That is mean the only thing I can do is keep spending 10 caps to advance the Power Track? No more story for Security?

The second objective in the card gives you another Stage, but not the first one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radomir B.
Slovakia
flag msg tools
Curious, eh? :)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't recall - does the second objective favor Freedom faction? If not, whenever you grow tired of spending caps on obj. 1, you can choose obj. 2 and proceed to next stage and still work for Security. If yes, it looks like you're stuck with supporting Security by spending caps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hoichiro Ohma
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rogue Keeper wrote:
I don't recall - does the second objective favor Freedom faction? If not, whenever you grow tired of spending caps on obj. 1, you can choose obj. 2 and proceed to next stage and still work for Security. If yes, it looks like you're stuck with supporting Security by spending caps.

Yes, the second objective is a Freedom one. The problem is that I was playing Bryan's cooperative variant, you choose a faction at the beginning of the game and you can't swap factions.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2101819/cooperative-variant...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls